We are planning a visit to Paris in early January and we are undecided between Hotel St Jacques at 35 Rue Des Ecoles and the Holiday Inn at 92 Rue de Vaugirard Saint Germain des pres. There is not much difference between the prices. We always prefer an area where we can have easy access to transport and in the mean time surrounded by nice restaurant and cafes where we can feel 'La vie Parisienne'. The hotel doesn't have to be a 5 stars, but clean and the room sizes are reasonably big for 2 adutls and a 16 years old.
Hotel St Jacques at Rue Des Ecoles or the Holiday Inn at Rue de Vaugirard
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels that we found special
- 2 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 3 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 4 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 5 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 6 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 7 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 8 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 9 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 10 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 11 Too many Trip Reports
- 12 Great London Bars with a view
- 13 Rome Food Tour
- 14 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 15 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 16 Art in Paris
- 17 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 18 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 19 Rental car while in Ireland
- 20 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 21 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 22 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 23 St Germain
- 24 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 25 First Time to UK since 2001