We are planning a visit to Paris in early January and we are undecided between Hotel St Jacques at 35 Rue Des Ecoles and the Holiday Inn at 92 Rue de Vaugirard Saint Germain des pres. There is not much difference between the prices. We always prefer an area where we can have easy access to transport and in the mean time surrounded by nice restaurant and cafes where we can feel 'La vie Parisienne'. The hotel doesn't have to be a 5 stars, but clean and the room sizes are reasonably big for 2 adutls and a 16 years old.
Hotel St Jacques at Rue Des Ecoles or the Holiday Inn at Rue de Vaugirard
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 21 Days in Central Europe
- 2 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 3 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 4 Budget for 3 Month's
- 5 Questions for my German friends
- 6 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 7 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 8 Driving through southern Germany, would you book accomodation in advance?
- 9 Chip but no PIN
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 12 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 13 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 14 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 15 Madrid and London
- 16 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 17 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Unique Venice Activity
- 20 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 21 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 22 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 23 car rental advice in Portugal
- 24 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 25 What to wear