We are planning a visit to Paris in early January and we are undecided between Hotel St Jacques at 35 Rue Des Ecoles and the Holiday Inn at 92 Rue de Vaugirard Saint Germain des pres. There is not much difference between the prices. We always prefer an area where we can have easy access to transport and in the mean time surrounded by nice restaurant and cafes where we can feel 'La vie Parisienne'. The hotel doesn't have to be a 5 stars, but clean and the room sizes are reasonably big for 2 adutls and a 16 years old.
Hotel St Jacques at Rue Des Ecoles or the Holiday Inn at Rue de Vaugirard
- 1 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 2 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 3 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 4 Which tour company would be best?
- 5 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 6 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 7 Northern Italy
- 8 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 9 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 10 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 11 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 12 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 13 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 14 France by rail or car?
- 15 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 16 Hotels in Sorrento
- 17 Hair cuts in Florence
- 18 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 19 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 20 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 21 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 22 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 23 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 24 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 25 How Long For Santorini?