Anyone with experience staying here? We have booked it for our 40th anniversary.
Hotel Santa Caterina Amalfi Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 2 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 3 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 4 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 5 Shoe/boot help for Munich and Berlin
- 6 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 7 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 8 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 9 Is Venice really dirty?
- 10 My Google Maps
- 11 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 12 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 13 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 14 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 17 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 18 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 19 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 20 italy - france - germany
- 21 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 22 Planning Europe trip
- 23 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 24 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 25 Authentic czech food