Anyone with experience staying here? We have booked it for our 40th anniversary.
Hotel Santa Caterina Amalfi Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 2 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 3 Athens and which islands?
- 4 TGV and Intercités Sales Open April 2 forTravel Through August 30
- 5 Eleanor's Pages
- 6 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 7 "Untours" as a tour guide
- 8 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 9 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 10 Help with Lucerne in April
- 11 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 12 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 13 Car rental at Athens airport
- 14 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 15 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 16 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 17 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 18 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 19 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 20 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 21 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 22 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 23 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 24 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 25 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?