Any opinions on this hotel, or, its location at 16, rue de Saintonge in the third? It appears to be roughly a half a mile walk to the Place des Vosges (10 minutes), a 5 minutes walk from Jacques Genin (chocolate), a 5 minute walk in the other direction from Breizh Cafe (good reviews), and a ten minute walk from the Musee Carnavalet.
It also appears to be a sister hotel to the Hotel Saint-Louis en l'isle. Recent full renovations, three stars.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷바둑이게임【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인카지노
- 2 워커힐바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인바카라
- 3 로얄우리카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브바카라
- 4 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 5 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 6 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 7 Clean up spam
- 8 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 9 Valencia, Spain
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 11 Help with basic itinerary
- 12 Parking in Girona
- 13 Cinqueterre
- 14 Greece and Italy Combo
- 15 Visit to Engand
- 16 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 17 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 18 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 19 YIKES!
- 20 Which city order makes most sense?
- 21 Short Trip to Paris
- 22 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 23 Italy - hiking, active, with Sicily
- 24 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 25 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang