Any opinions on this hotel, or, its location at 16, rue de Saintonge in the third? It appears to be roughly a half a mile walk to the Place des Vosges (10 minutes), a 5 minutes walk from Jacques Genin (chocolate), a 5 minute walk in the other direction from Breizh Cafe (good reviews), and a ten minute walk from the Musee Carnavalet.
It also appears to be a sister hotel to the Hotel Saint-Louis en l'isle. Recent full renovations, three stars.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We didn't love Florence the way we thought we might
- 2 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 3 PARIS
- 4 One free day in Barcelona
- 5 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 6 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 7 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 8 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 9 Spain: train/rental car help
- 10 Berlin
- 11 Germany or Sweden
- 12 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 13 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 14 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 15 Greek Village
- 16 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 19 Sicily help
- 20 Athens Help
- 21 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 22 "Too Much Cows"
- 23 Bordeaux to Nice
- 24 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 25 Thinking about the Fjords