Any opinions on this hotel, or, its location at 16, rue de Saintonge in the third? It appears to be roughly a half a mile walk to the Place des Vosges (10 minutes), a 5 minutes walk from Jacques Genin (chocolate), a 5 minute walk in the other direction from Breizh Cafe (good reviews), and a ten minute walk from the Musee Carnavalet.
It also appears to be a sister hotel to the Hotel Saint-Louis en l'isle. Recent full renovations, three stars.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 2 Classical Music in Milan
- 3 Istanbul tour guides?
- 4 Another Book List for Italy
- 5 Warsaw Hotel Questions
- 6 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 7 Backpacking/Train Travel in Europe
- 8 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?
- 9 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 10 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 11 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 12 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 13 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 14 Iceland or the Nordic countries in May with children ?
- 15 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 16 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 17 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 18 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 19 Dublin Sites, Fun and Food
- 20 Not-too-expensive Bed & Breakfasts in Ranelagh (or central-ish) Dublin?
- 21 Vet my itinerary
- 22 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 23 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 24 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 25 Italy - best two central locations