Any opinions on this hotel, or, its location at 16, rue de Saintonge in the third? It appears to be roughly a half a mile walk to the Place des Vosges (10 minutes), a 5 minutes walk from Jacques Genin (chocolate), a 5 minute walk in the other direction from Breizh Cafe (good reviews), and a ten minute walk from the Musee Carnavalet.
It also appears to be a sister hotel to the Hotel Saint-Louis en l'isle. Recent full renovations, three stars.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 2 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 3 An afternoon in Geiranger
- 4 What clothes?
- 5 US to Toulouse, connecting through Gatwick - how much connection time?
- 6 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 7 tipping
- 8 First Time Visit to UK - 3 Weeks Itinerary Help
- 9 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 10 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 11 How many nights in Lucerne, how many in Lauterbrunnen?
- 12 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 13 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 14 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 15 Isle Sur-la-Sorgue Thursday
- 16 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 17 Advice about Naples?
- 18 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 19 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 20 Norway night train questions for Norway in a nutshell
- 21 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 22 Lavender country Provence hotel
- 23 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 24 Oslo airport to hotel
- 25 Paris and Lyon