Any opinions on this hotel, or, its location at 16, rue de Saintonge in the third? It appears to be roughly a half a mile walk to the Place des Vosges (10 minutes), a 5 minutes walk from Jacques Genin (chocolate), a 5 minute walk in the other direction from Breizh Cafe (good reviews), and a ten minute walk from the Musee Carnavalet.
It also appears to be a sister hotel to the Hotel Saint-Louis en l'isle. Recent full renovations, three stars.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Glowing epidermis– Some women have stated
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 6 days in Portugal in December
- 4 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 5 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 6 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 7 What one thing in Paris?
- 8 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 9 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 10 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 11 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 12 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 13 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 14 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 15 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 16 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 17 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 18 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 19 Holiday in Austria
- 20 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 21 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 22 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 23 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 24 Retiring to Southern France
- 25 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June