Any opinions on this hotel, or, its location at 16, rue de Saintonge in the third? It appears to be roughly a half a mile walk to the Place des Vosges (10 minutes), a 5 minutes walk from Jacques Genin (chocolate), a 5 minute walk in the other direction from Breizh Cafe (good reviews), and a ten minute walk from the Musee Carnavalet.
It also appears to be a sister hotel to the Hotel Saint-Louis en l'isle. Recent full renovations, three stars.
Hotel Saint-Louis Saintonge in the Marais
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 2 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 3 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 4 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 6 Spending money in Italy?
- 7 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 8 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 9 Spain for 7 days
- 10 Normandy in October
- 11 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 12 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 13 Help! Just 3 nights in CROATIA: where should we go?
- 14 Help! Only a few days in CROTIA: where would you go?
- 15 first family trip to Switzerland
- 16 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 17 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 18 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 19 Vienna.stay in pension.
- 20 Biking across Europe
- 21 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 22 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 23 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 24 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 25 I went to Paris in June