Any opinions on this hotel, or, its location at 16, rue de Saintonge in the third? It appears to be roughly a half a mile walk to the Place des Vosges (10 minutes), a 5 minutes walk from Jacques Genin (chocolate), a 5 minute walk in the other direction from Breizh Cafe (good reviews), and a ten minute walk from the Musee Carnavalet.
It also appears to be a sister hotel to the Hotel Saint-Louis en l'isle. Recent full renovations, three stars.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting WIFI hotspot in Bulgaria
- 2 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 3 Best way to get mobile internet in Spain?
- 4 Praiano
- 5 WiFi, Texting and Email use in Europe
- 6 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 7 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 8 Self drive tour companies
- 9 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 10 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 11 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 12 St Denis Cathedral
- 13 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 14 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 15 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 16 No Periods in British Written English!
- 17 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 18 Help please
- 19 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 22 Iceland - which direction to drive RIng Road? Clockwise or counter?
- 23 Rome to venice
- 24 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 25 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan