Any opinions on this hotel, or, its location at 16, rue de Saintonge in the third? It appears to be roughly a half a mile walk to the Place des Vosges (10 minutes), a 5 minutes walk from Jacques Genin (chocolate), a 5 minute walk in the other direction from Breizh Cafe (good reviews), and a ten minute walk from the Musee Carnavalet.
It also appears to be a sister hotel to the Hotel Saint-Louis en l'isle. Recent full renovations, three stars.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 2 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 3 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 4 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 5 UK Theatre site won't accept US zip code
- 6 Southern France Small Towns for Expat Retirement
- 7 Best Greek Island
- 8 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 9 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 10 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 11 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 12 Night Bus?
- 13 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 14 Spain in November
- 15 What to chowe..Tomar, Alcobaca, Batalha
- 16 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 17 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 18 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 19 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 20 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 21 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 22 Warsaw/Krakow other lovely towns?
- 23 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 24 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 25 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland