Any opinions on this hotel, or, its location at 16, rue de Saintonge in the third? It appears to be roughly a half a mile walk to the Place des Vosges (10 minutes), a 5 minutes walk from Jacques Genin (chocolate), a 5 minute walk in the other direction from Breizh Cafe (good reviews), and a ten minute walk from the Musee Carnavalet.
It also appears to be a sister hotel to the Hotel Saint-Louis en l'isle. Recent full renovations, three stars.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 2 Scotland - We're Here!
- 3 Train / Calabria
- 4 Game of Thrones Tour in N. Ireland
- 5 16 days in France and Italy
- 6 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 7 TIM in FCO - update
- 8 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 9 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 10 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 11 Itinery help Crete
- 12 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 13 Lisbon - a few tips
- 14 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 15 Need help traveling from Austria to Switzerland
- 16 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 17 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 18 Avoid Europcar!
- 19 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 20 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 21 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 22 European Vacation 2017
- 23 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 24 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 25 Need help in completing trip details