My husband and I are going to Iceland the end of July. We already have reservations in Reykjavik. I am trying to find a 3-4 star hotel around Hofn and also on the Snaefellsnes penninsula. Any help would be really appreciated. (My husband is not a camper or interested in quaint but rustic accomodations. He insists on having his own bathroom and all modern conveniences. makes finding hotels difficult) Thanks for helping
hotel s- Hofn and Snaefellsnes area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 2 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 3 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 4 where to stay in Germany
- 5 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 6 Fine with a rental car in Italy
- 7 Rentals car in Italy: FAQ
- 8 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 9 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 10 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 11 going to italy
- 12 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 13 10 days in England
- 14 Help! Apartment near Parc de Passy or near Rue de Commerce!?
- 15 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 16 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 17 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 18 Ayasofya Hotel
- 19 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 20 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 21 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 22 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 23 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 24 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 25 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?