My husband and I are going to Iceland the end of July. We already have reservations in Reykjavik. I am trying to find a 3-4 star hotel around Hofn and also on the Snaefellsnes penninsula. Any help would be really appreciated. (My husband is not a camper or interested in quaint but rustic accomodations. He insists on having his own bathroom and all modern conveniences. makes finding hotels difficult) Thanks for helping
hotel s- Hofn and Snaefellsnes area
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 3 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 6 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 7 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 11 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 16 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 17 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 18 first european holiday itinery
- 19 7 days in Andalucia
- 20 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 23 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 24 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 25 London's Proposed New Airport...