My husband and I are going to Iceland the end of July. We already have reservations in Reykjavik. I am trying to find a 3-4 star hotel around Hofn and also on the Snaefellsnes penninsula. Any help would be really appreciated. (My husband is not a camper or interested in quaint but rustic accomodations. He insists on having his own bathroom and all modern conveniences. makes finding hotels difficult) Thanks for helping
hotel s- Hofn and Snaefellsnes area
- 1 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 2 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 3 Normandy on our own?
- 4 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 5 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 6 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 7 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 8 France by rail or car?
- 9 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 10 London at Xmas
- 11 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 12 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 13 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 14 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 15 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 16 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 17 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 18 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 19 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 20 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 21 Where are the best markets in Rome?
- 22 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 23 Football (soccer) matches in July
- 24 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 25 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass