I recently posted on my blog about my stay at the Hotel du Lys in the Odeon-St,-Michel neighborhood this past April. I thought a recommendation might be helpful to Paris trip planners who want a terrific, reasonably-priced hotel on the left bank, in a great area.
I got the first floor double - my travel companion took a single on the top floor. We were both delighted with our rooms, the staff, the location -- and the price!
I now belong to the Fodors Forums fans who love the Hotel du Lys - idiosyncrasies and all. Never, ever change....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PATRON CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 EPSON PRINTER TECHNICAL SETUP/setting
- 2 First visit to London
- 3 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 4 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 5 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 6 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 7 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 8 Two days in Rome
- 9 London is it worth it?
- 10 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 11 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 12 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 13 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 14 International drivers permit
- 15 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 16 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 17 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 18 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 19 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 20 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 21 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 22 Naples + Walking Tour
- 23 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 24 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 25 Agriturismo with train access to Florence