I recently posted on my blog about my stay at the Hotel du Lys in the Odeon-St,-Michel neighborhood this past April. I thought a recommendation might be helpful to Paris trip planners who want a terrific, reasonably-priced hotel on the left bank, in a great area.
I got the first floor double - my travel companion took a single on the top floor. We were both delighted with our rooms, the staff, the location -- and the price!
I now belong to the Fodors Forums fans who love the Hotel du Lys - idiosyncrasies and all. Never, ever change....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help on ancient history route
- 2 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Studying art in English in venice
- 6 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 7 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 8 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 9 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 10 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 11 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 12 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 15 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 16 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 17 French language immersion schools in France
- 18 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 19 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 20 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 21 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 22 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 25 Trogir or Split