I recently posted on my blog about my stay at the Hotel du Lys in the Odeon-St,-Michel neighborhood this past April. I thought a recommendation might be helpful to Paris trip planners who want a terrific, reasonably-priced hotel on the left bank, in a great area.
I got the first floor double - my travel companion took a single on the top floor. We were both delighted with our rooms, the staff, the location -- and the price!
I now belong to the Fodors Forums fans who love the Hotel du Lys - idiosyncrasies and all. Never, ever change....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 2 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 3 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 4 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 5 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 6 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 7 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 8 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 9 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 10 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 11 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 12 Trains in Alps and UK
- 13 Switzerland
- 14 CDG airport and connection time
- 15 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 16 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 17 Travelogue: Sweden with kids
- 18 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 19 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 Dash to Sicily January Advice hel....
- 21 If you had to choose one......
- 22 Where to buy Saffron?
- 23 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 24 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 25 Marksburg Castle Transport Question