I recently posted on my blog about my stay at the Hotel du Lys in the Odeon-St,-Michel neighborhood this past April. I thought a recommendation might be helpful to Paris trip planners who want a terrific, reasonably-priced hotel on the left bank, in a great area.
I got the first floor double - my travel companion took a single on the top floor. We were both delighted with our rooms, the staff, the location -- and the price!
I now belong to the Fodors Forums fans who love the Hotel du Lys - idiosyncrasies and all. Never, ever change....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 2 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 3 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 4 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 5 Scotland and London 21 days
- 6 Venice
- 7 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 8 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 9 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 10 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 11 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 12 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 13 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 14 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 15 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 16 Capri in July
- 17 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 18 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 19 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 20 help with Italy itinerary
- 21 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 22 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 Driving in Portugal with car rented in Spain
- 25 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?