My husband and I will be traveling the Cyclades the first week of July. We have made reservations in Santorini for the first few nights and then most likely we will be taking the ferry to another island. However, we are having a hard time deciding where we want to go after Santorini and how long we are going to want to stay. We would like the flexibility of not making hotel reservations in advance for our second destination. We are thinking of possibly going to Milos, Paros or Naxos. Do you suggest making reservations for July in advamce or is it ok to wing it?
Hotel Reservations Needed in July?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 2 at what point should one get health insurance
- 3 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 4 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 5 4 Months in Europe
- 6 Spain in November
- 7 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 8 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 9 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 10 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 11 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 12 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 13 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 14 Milan at the end of September
- 15 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 16 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 17 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 18 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 19 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 20 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 21 Tipping in the UK
- 22 floods in Andalucia
- 23 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 24 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 25 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP