My husband and I will be traveling the Cyclades the first week of July. We have made reservations in Santorini for the first few nights and then most likely we will be taking the ferry to another island. However, we are having a hard time deciding where we want to go after Santorini and how long we are going to want to stay. We would like the flexibility of not making hotel reservations in advance for our second destination. We are thinking of possibly going to Milos, Paros or Naxos. Do you suggest making reservations for July in advamce or is it ok to wing it?
Hotel Reservations Needed in July?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 2 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 3 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 4 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 5 Flybe Airlines from Dublin to Southampton
- 6 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 7 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 8 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 9 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 10 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 11 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 12 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 13 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 14 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 15 Help with Madrid Location
- 16 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 17 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 18 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 19 Nice cafe near or in Milano Centrale Station
- 20 Italy and Greece
- 21 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 22 Please help with itinerary...
- 23 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 24 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 25 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please