My husband and I will be traveling the Cyclades the first week of July. We have made reservations in Santorini for the first few nights and then most likely we will be taking the ferry to another island. However, we are having a hard time deciding where we want to go after Santorini and how long we are going to want to stay. We would like the flexibility of not making hotel reservations in advance for our second destination. We are thinking of possibly going to Milos, Paros or Naxos. Do you suggest making reservations for July in advamce or is it ok to wing it?
Hotel Reservations Needed in July?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - things to do?
- 2 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 3 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 4 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 5 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 6 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 7 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 8 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 9 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 10 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 11 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 12 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 13 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 14 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 15 Please help me give good travel advice
- 16 Berlin hotel convenient by transit to Berlin Messe
- 17 Need Advice for Stuttgart/Munich Area
- 18 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 19 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 20 5 minutes to switch in Basel train station
- 21 ideas for Portugal please
- 22 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 23 Advice on Euro-Trip Itinerary - Spain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy
- 24 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 25 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris