My husband and I will be traveling the Cyclades the first week of July. We have made reservations in Santorini for the first few nights and then most likely we will be taking the ferry to another island. However, we are having a hard time deciding where we want to go after Santorini and how long we are going to want to stay. We would like the flexibility of not making hotel reservations in advance for our second destination. We are thinking of possibly going to Milos, Paros or Naxos. Do you suggest making reservations for July in advamce or is it ok to wing it?
Hotel Reservations Needed in July?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from San Sebastian to La Rioja to Bilbao
- 2 Please Help with Destination City In Belgium
- 3 German Wings
- 4 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016
- 5 A week in Sicily doable or not?
- 6 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 7 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 8 Budapest Favorites
- 9 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 10 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 11 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 12 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 13 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 14 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 15 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 16 In Paris on my own
- 17 Use of a Schwab Bank ATM Card in France
- 18 Where should we go in early- to mid-May: Spain, Greece, Croatia?
- 19 Sardinia- which northeast town?
- 20 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 21 Croatia
- 22 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 23 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 24 Buying Italian train tickets online
- 25 Bologna Restaurants