My husband and I will be traveling the Cyclades the first week of July. We have made reservations in Santorini for the first few nights and then most likely we will be taking the ferry to another island. However, we are having a hard time deciding where we want to go after Santorini and how long we are going to want to stay. We would like the flexibility of not making hotel reservations in advance for our second destination. We are thinking of possibly going to Milos, Paros or Naxos. Do you suggest making reservations for July in advamce or is it ok to wing it?
Hotel Reservations Needed in July?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 3 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 4 banger rally around europe?
- 5 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 6 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 7 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 8 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 13 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 14 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 15 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 16 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 17 Trip around Spain
- 18 Trieste as a day trip?
- 19 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 20 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 21 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 22 Spain - Andalucia
- 23 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 24 One more last question on Bayeux
- 25 Question-- York & North York Moors