My husband and I will be traveling the Cyclades the first week of July. We have made reservations in Santorini for the first few nights and then most likely we will be taking the ferry to another island. However, we are having a hard time deciding where we want to go after Santorini and how long we are going to want to stay. We would like the flexibility of not making hotel reservations in advance for our second destination. We are thinking of possibly going to Milos, Paros or Naxos. Do you suggest making reservations for July in advamce or is it ok to wing it?
Hotel Reservations Needed in July?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cheap NYC currency exchange
- 2 Panarea lodging decision--need expert advice
- 3 Provence planning
- 4 Making reservations in Italy
- 5 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 6 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 7 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 8 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 9 Germany for 3 weeks
- 10 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)
- 11 Summer Family trip ( 2 ads and 2 kids 6 and 7 years old girls)
- 12 Dublin Layover Suggestions
- 13 England, Paris itinerary help
- 14 Accommodations in Paris
- 15 Travelling Aug 2015 to a few european destinations
- 16 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 17 Ireland Trip in Spring
- 18 MUST SEE in Odessa, & Sevestopol, Ukraine?
- 19 World´s biggest Rolls Royce collection in a great castle in Basque Country
- 20 South of France
- 21 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 22 Want to sell Pashmina but didnt find the store.
- 23 Car hire location price differences
- 24 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 25 Ukraine Travel 2014