My husband and I will be traveling the Cyclades the first week of July. We have made reservations in Santorini for the first few nights and then most likely we will be taking the ferry to another island. However, we are having a hard time deciding where we want to go after Santorini and how long we are going to want to stay. We would like the flexibility of not making hotel reservations in advance for our second destination. We are thinking of possibly going to Milos, Paros or Naxos. Do you suggest making reservations for July in advamce or is it ok to wing it?
Hotel Reservations Needed in July?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 2 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 3 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 4 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 5 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 6 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 7 100 years of French gratitude
- 8 Madrid: City Views
- 9 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 10 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 11 Day Trips from Nice
- 12 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 13 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 14 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 15 London restaurants
- 16 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 17 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 18 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 19 Istanbul water
- 20 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 21 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 22 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 23 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 24 Norway 2014
- 25 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago