My husband and I will be traveling the Cyclades the first week of July. We have made reservations in Santorini for the first few nights and then most likely we will be taking the ferry to another island. However, we are having a hard time deciding where we want to go after Santorini and how long we are going to want to stay. We would like the flexibility of not making hotel reservations in advance for our second destination. We are thinking of possibly going to Milos, Paros or Naxos. Do you suggest making reservations for July in advamce or is it ok to wing it?
Hotel Reservations Needed in July?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 2 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 3 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 4 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 5 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 6 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 7 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 8 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 9 What to wear
- 10 german rail ticket question
- 11 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 12 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 13 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 14 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 15 Madrid and London
- 16 Prague flea markets
- 17 Tipping in Greece
- 18 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 19 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 20 Timing a river cruise
- 21 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 22 Painting Classes at Giverny or surrounds in English please!
- 23 Norway Haugesund and Bergen photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 24 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 25 flea markets in France