My husband and I will be traveling the Cyclades the first week of July. We have made reservations in Santorini for the first few nights and then most likely we will be taking the ferry to another island. However, we are having a hard time deciding where we want to go after Santorini and how long we are going to want to stay. We would like the flexibility of not making hotel reservations in advance for our second destination. We are thinking of possibly going to Milos, Paros or Naxos. Do you suggest making reservations for July in advamce or is it ok to wing it?
Hotel Reservations Needed in July?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 2 Luggage sizing
- 3 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 4 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 5 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 6 Christmas in Munich
- 7 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 8 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 9 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 10 Eleanor's Pages
- 11 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 12 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 13 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 14 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 15 Moving to Belfast
- 16 Where to rent a car in Barcelona
- 17 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 18 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 19 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 20 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 21 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 22 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 23 3-Star Hotels in Roma Centro Storico
- 24 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 25 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid