My husband and I will be traveling the Cyclades the first week of July. We have made reservations in Santorini for the first few nights and then most likely we will be taking the ferry to another island. However, we are having a hard time deciding where we want to go after Santorini and how long we are going to want to stay. We would like the flexibility of not making hotel reservations in advance for our second destination. We are thinking of possibly going to Milos, Paros or Naxos. Do you suggest making reservations for July in advamce or is it ok to wing it?
Hotel Reservations Needed in July?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 2 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 3 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 4 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 5 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 6 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 7 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 8 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 9 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 10 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 11 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 12 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 13 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 14 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 15 travel to western Europe from India
- 16 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 17 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 18 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 19 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice, France
- 20 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 21 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 22 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 23 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 24 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 25 Moroccan food in Paris