My husband and I will be traveling the Cyclades the first week of July. We have made reservations in Santorini for the first few nights and then most likely we will be taking the ferry to another island. However, we are having a hard time deciding where we want to go after Santorini and how long we are going to want to stay. We would like the flexibility of not making hotel reservations in advance for our second destination. We are thinking of possibly going to Milos, Paros or Naxos. Do you suggest making reservations for July in advamce or is it ok to wing it?
Hotel Reservations Needed in July?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 2 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 3 Best beach town in Italy?
- 4 I dream of Europe
- 5 A Greek sojourn
- 6 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 7 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 8 Italy in October 2015
- 9 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 10 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 11 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 12 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 13 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 14 Halloween in Paris
- 15 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 16 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 17 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 18 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 19 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 20 London Trip Travel
- 21 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 22 Itinerary 20 days
- 23 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 24 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 25 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris