My husband and I will be traveling the Cyclades the first week of July. We have made reservations in Santorini for the first few nights and then most likely we will be taking the ferry to another island. However, we are having a hard time deciding where we want to go after Santorini and how long we are going to want to stay. We would like the flexibility of not making hotel reservations in advance for our second destination. We are thinking of possibly going to Milos, Paros or Naxos. Do you suggest making reservations for July in advamce or is it ok to wing it?
Hotel Reservations Needed in July?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 2 Potential trip - Balkans
- 3 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 4 car rental agency
- 5 Amsterdam... Hotel recommendations and must sees
- 6 Italy for 5 nights!
- 7 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 8 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 9 scotland trave;
- 10 Paris Art Galleries
- 11 Nuremberg on a Business Trip
- 12 Paris Bastille Day
- 13 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 14 3 Full Days in Paris... What are the must sees?
- 15 Amsterdam Hotel or B&B Recommendation
- 16 Croatia help
- 17 River Cruise
- 18 Accommodation
- 19 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 20 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 21 Stockholmsmässan Exhibition and Convention Center to nearest airport
- 22 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 23 Underground Ticket Office Closures---Effects Yet?
- 24 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??
- 25 Place to drop off car South of Siena, Italy