My husband and I will be traveling the Cyclades the first week of July. We have made reservations in Santorini for the first few nights and then most likely we will be taking the ferry to another island. However, we are having a hard time deciding where we want to go after Santorini and how long we are going to want to stay. We would like the flexibility of not making hotel reservations in advance for our second destination. We are thinking of possibly going to Milos, Paros or Naxos. Do you suggest making reservations for July in advamce or is it ok to wing it?
Hotel Reservations Needed in July?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 2 Scotland November 2015
- 3 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 4 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 5 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 6 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 7 France,Spain,Italy
- 8 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 11 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 12 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 13 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 14 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 15 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 16 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 17 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 18 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 19 Schengen Visa Rules
- 20 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 21 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 22 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 23 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 24 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 25 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers