We are going to Rome in June (family of 4 - 2 children aged 11 and 8). Trying to decide between Hotel Regno and Albergo Cesari. Both are in a great location and both have good reports on trip advisor but was wondering if anyone on this forum has stayed at either of them. Hotel Regno is cheaper than Albergo Cesari, both offer breakfast, both are literally around corner from each other. Albergo Cesari has a rooftop terrace that sounds nice for breakfast. Not sure which to choose?
Also, would you recommend we get a shuttle or taxi to the hotel from the airport? We arrive on a sunday evening at 6:45pm. Any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 와와카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 온라인카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 실시간카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 아시안카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 5 How prepared where you for the trip to Iceland?
- 6 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 7 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 8 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 9 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 10 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 11 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 12 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 13 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 14 A week in Croatia with kids
- 15 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 16 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 17 Summer School in France
- 18 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 19 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 20 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 21 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 22 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 25 Cutback on Spain trip