We are going to Rome in June (family of 4 - 2 children aged 11 and 8). Trying to decide between Hotel Regno and Albergo Cesari. Both are in a great location and both have good reports on trip advisor but was wondering if anyone on this forum has stayed at either of them. Hotel Regno is cheaper than Albergo Cesari, both offer breakfast, both are literally around corner from each other. Albergo Cesari has a rooftop terrace that sounds nice for breakfast. Not sure which to choose?
Also, would you recommend we get a shuttle or taxi to the hotel from the airport? We arrive on a sunday evening at 6:45pm. Any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 4 Barcelona alternative
- 5 Paris to Italy
- 6 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 7 Driving through Paris
- 8 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 9 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 10 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 11 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 12 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 13 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 9 Days in Spain
- 17 Road trip with our dog
- 18 Frankfurt to UK
- 19 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 20 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 21 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 22 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 23 Electrical Power Conversion
- 24 Douro Valley in January?
- 25 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?