We are going to Rome in June (family of 4 - 2 children aged 11 and 8). Trying to decide between Hotel Regno and Albergo Cesari. Both are in a great location and both have good reports on trip advisor but was wondering if anyone on this forum has stayed at either of them. Hotel Regno is cheaper than Albergo Cesari, both offer breakfast, both are literally around corner from each other. Albergo Cesari has a rooftop terrace that sounds nice for breakfast. Not sure which to choose?
Also, would you recommend we get a shuttle or taxi to the hotel from the airport? We arrive on a sunday evening at 6:45pm. Any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 2 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 3 논현역안마 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장 チ
- 4 논현안마 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장 チ
- 5 선릉안마유명한곳 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장 チ
- 6 선릉안마좋은곳 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장 チ
- 7 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 8 선릉안마추천 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장
- 9 선릉근처안마 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장 チ
- 10 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 11 선릉안마방 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장 チ
- 12 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 13 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 14 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 15 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 16 Greece itinerary--reasonable?
- 17 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 18 6 days in Croatia
- 19 Train tickets in Italy?
- 20 Getting around Lisbon
- 21 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 22 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 23 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 24 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 25 YIKES!