We are going to Rome in June (family of 4 - 2 children aged 11 and 8). Trying to decide between Hotel Regno and Albergo Cesari. Both are in a great location and both have good reports on trip advisor but was wondering if anyone on this forum has stayed at either of them. Hotel Regno is cheaper than Albergo Cesari, both offer breakfast, both are literally around corner from each other. Albergo Cesari has a rooftop terrace that sounds nice for breakfast. Not sure which to choose?
Also, would you recommend we get a shuttle or taxi to the hotel from the airport? We arrive on a sunday evening at 6:45pm. Any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 2 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 3 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 6 Spain in July
- 7 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 8 Meteora for older folk
- 9 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 10 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 11 Train help for Prague
- 12 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 13 Athens
- 14 We're here!
- 15 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 16 Petrol in Greece
- 17 Germany train help!
- 18 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 19 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 20 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 21 Budapest & Prague
- 22 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 23 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 24 Paris day trips August
- 25 Milan to Switzerland for skiing