I have read previous posts on hotel recommendations and there are not that many current ones. We like to be in or near historic center and walking distance to many sights. Luxury not our thing, but do enjoy a really nice, clean place with some character and generally smaller boutique type or family run type places over large hotels. However, that being said a large hotel with good prices always worth checking out. We are willing to pay more for the perfect place, but overall maybe 100 to 250 euros a good range. Trip in planning stage for October, 2014 and all travel by train and public transportation. Many thanks!!!!!!
Hotel recs needed for Madrid, Toledo, Seville and Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport ATMs
- 2 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 3 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 4 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 5 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 6 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 9 American Express
- 10 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 11 Suggestions on things to do after Sunday Roast
- 12 Help with European vacation plan
- 13 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 14 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 15 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 16 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 17 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 18 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 19 Story of the German Christmas star
- 20 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 21 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 22 Three ferries to Mull
- 23 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 24 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 25 Earthquakes in Tuscany