I am planning a fun Greek Island hop trip for June 2013, with stops in Santorini, Mykonos and Athens. So far I am planning on 4 nights in Santorini, 3 nights in Mykonos and 2 nights in Athens. Does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel in Mykonos or Athens? I would like to spend 100-150Euros per night, and be convenient to get home after clubs etc. I do not plan on renting a car, any rec's on how to get around Mykonos to various beaches, etc.?
Hotel Rec's in Mykonos and Athens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 2 Autumn in Paris
- 3 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 4 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 5 Cotswold Churches
- 6 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 7 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 8 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 9 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 10 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 11 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 12 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 13 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 14 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 15 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 16 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 17 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 18 London Trip Travel
- 19 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 20 I dream of Europe
- 21 Weekend in Norfolk
- 22 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 23 St Germain
- 24 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 25 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train