I am planning a fun Greek Island hop trip for June 2013, with stops in Santorini, Mykonos and Athens. So far I am planning on 4 nights in Santorini, 3 nights in Mykonos and 2 nights in Athens. Does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel in Mykonos or Athens? I would like to spend 100-150Euros per night, and be convenient to get home after clubs etc. I do not plan on renting a car, any rec's on how to get around Mykonos to various beaches, etc.?
Hotel Rec's in Mykonos and Athens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Top Five Tourist Attractions of Paris
- 2 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 3 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 4 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 5 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 6 Venice - boats on canals
- 7 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 8 Best regions/cities for good walks (not hiking)
- 9 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 10 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 11 Trekking Poles in the UK...Where to buy
- 12 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 13 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 14 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 15 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 16 Which apartment/area in London?
- 17 Driving in Germany
- 18 Which time period is preferable for summer visit to London?
- 19 Venice, just arrived
- 20 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 21 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 22 Park Guell in Barcelona
- 23 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 24 ever rent an apartment after you get to a city?
- 25 capital one 360 debit card use in italy