I am planning a fun Greek Island hop trip for June 2013, with stops in Santorini, Mykonos and Athens. So far I am planning on 4 nights in Santorini, 3 nights in Mykonos and 2 nights in Athens. Does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel in Mykonos or Athens? I would like to spend 100-150Euros per night, and be convenient to get home after clubs etc. I do not plan on renting a car, any rec's on how to get around Mykonos to various beaches, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 2 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 3 Dublin to Dingle?
- 4 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 5 How to get to Mallorca
- 6 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 7 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 8 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 9 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 10 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 11 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 12 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 13 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 14 Finalizing Itinerary
- 15 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 16 Road trip from St Remy to Nice
- 17 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean
- 18 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 19 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 20 Pompeii ~ book private in advance, or wait and use a guide @ Pompeii?
- 21 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 22 Switzerland 5 days
- 23 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 24 time between trains from Frankfurt to Berlin
- 25 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe