I am planning a fun Greek Island hop trip for June 2013, with stops in Santorini, Mykonos and Athens. So far I am planning on 4 nights in Santorini, 3 nights in Mykonos and 2 nights in Athens. Does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel in Mykonos or Athens? I would like to spend 100-150Euros per night, and be convenient to get home after clubs etc. I do not plan on renting a car, any rec's on how to get around Mykonos to various beaches, etc.?
Hotel Rec's in Mykonos and Athens
- 1 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 2 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 3 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 4 Itinerary Questions
- 5 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
- 6 Medieval Tallinn
- 7 When to visit Provence updated info
- 8 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 9 Italian language schools
- 10 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 11 Thermal Bathing in Sciacca, Sicily
- 12 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 13 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 14 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 15 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 16 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 17 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 18 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 19 Prague Main Train Station
- 20 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 21 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 22 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 Place to propose
- 25 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!