I am planning a fun Greek Island hop trip for June 2013, with stops in Santorini, Mykonos and Athens. So far I am planning on 4 nights in Santorini, 3 nights in Mykonos and 2 nights in Athens. Does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel in Mykonos or Athens? I would like to spend 100-150Euros per night, and be convenient to get home after clubs etc. I do not plan on renting a car, any rec's on how to get around Mykonos to various beaches, etc.?
Hotel Rec's in Mykonos and Athens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin to western Ireland, ending in Cork for flight to Paris
- 2 Venice -- Hotel Becher or Hotel Fontana
- 3 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 4 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 5 Lux Express in the Baltics
- 6 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 7 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 8 Travel services for Spain
- 9 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 10 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 11 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 12 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 13 London with Kids
- 14 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 15 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 16 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 17 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 18 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 19 Please help me plan my trip!
- 20 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 21 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 22 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 23 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 24 Road Trip Part 1...............Madrid To Lisbon by Auto
- 25 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...