I am planning a fun Greek Island hop trip for June 2013, with stops in Santorini, Mykonos and Athens. So far I am planning on 4 nights in Santorini, 3 nights in Mykonos and 2 nights in Athens. Does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel in Mykonos or Athens? I would like to spend 100-150Euros per night, and be convenient to get home after clubs etc. I do not plan on renting a car, any rec's on how to get around Mykonos to various beaches, etc.?
Hotel Rec's in Mykonos and Athens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 2 1 Week in Barcelona, Valencia - what else?
- 3 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 4 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 5 Cooking Holidays Valencia
- 6 Car Rentals in Athens
- 7 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 8 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 9 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 10 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 11 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 12 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 13 Weekend navigo options
- 14 Macarons!
- 15 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 16 help with driving route from Seville to Lisbon airport
- 17 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 18 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 19 DCC on the increase?
- 20 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 21 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 22 Southern France/Northern Italy/Switzerland trip
- 23 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 24 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 25 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.