I am planning a fun Greek Island hop trip for June 2013, with stops in Santorini, Mykonos and Athens. So far I am planning on 4 nights in Santorini, 3 nights in Mykonos and 2 nights in Athens. Does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel in Mykonos or Athens? I would like to spend 100-150Euros per night, and be convenient to get home after clubs etc. I do not plan on renting a car, any rec's on how to get around Mykonos to various beaches, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 2 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 3 5 day home base between Venice and Florence with Teenage boys?
- 4 Car rental insurance woes
- 5 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 6 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 7 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 8 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 9 Edinburgh and Scotland experts—comments on itinerary (beta version!)
- 10 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 11 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 12 12 Days in Italy
- 13 Paris recommendations?
- 14 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 15 Help with Basque Country in Spain and France
- 16 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 17 Amalfi and Tuscany for 20th anniversary trip
- 18 Umbria and Piedmont
- 19 Norway Fjords
- 20 Iceland or the Nordic countries in May with children ?
- 21 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 22 Car and Driver in Italy
- 23 Le Marche Research Help
- 24 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 25 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?