I am planning a fun Greek Island hop trip for June 2013, with stops in Santorini, Mykonos and Athens. So far I am planning on 4 nights in Santorini, 3 nights in Mykonos and 2 nights in Athens. Does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel in Mykonos or Athens? I would like to spend 100-150Euros per night, and be convenient to get home after clubs etc. I do not plan on renting a car, any rec's on how to get around Mykonos to various beaches, etc.?
Hotel Rec's in Mykonos and Athens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 2 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 3 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 4 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 5 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 6 We Need a Pact
- 7 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 8 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 9 All you need in croatia
- 10 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 11 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 12 Tipping in Greece
- 13 London neighborhood suggestions
- 14 Bayern seasonal pass
- 15 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 16 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 17 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 18 Italy vacation rental help
- 19 What to wear
- 20 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 21 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 22 Monet in Normandy
- 23 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 24 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 25 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks