I am planning a fun Greek Island hop trip for June 2013, with stops in Santorini, Mykonos and Athens. So far I am planning on 4 nights in Santorini, 3 nights in Mykonos and 2 nights in Athens. Does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel in Mykonos or Athens? I would like to spend 100-150Euros per night, and be convenient to get home after clubs etc. I do not plan on renting a car, any rec's on how to get around Mykonos to various beaches, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam Bruges London Paris - 11 nights?
- 2 Best places for Pinchos in Barcelona?
- 3 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 4 Merces neighborhood, Lisbon
- 5 MXP to Florence
- 6 pick pockets in Rome
- 7 The Definitive Guide to Behave Like A Local in Spain
- 8 What's your best driving experience in Europe?
- 9 Transport around Europe
- 10 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 11 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 12 16 Countries in 30 days
- 13 Paris - Public Toilets Are a Changing...
- 14 Seeing the Vatican in Rome
- 15 German train transfer times
- 16 Rental apartment in Limassol Cyprus
- 17 Venturing even further
- 18 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 19 Paris in April
- 20 19 day Sicily Oct itinerary --take 2
- 21 8 hour layover at Oslo airport
- 22 Geiranger - Trollstigen
- 23 Norway in a Nutshell from Bergen
- 24 Planning a Trip in Scandinavia
- 25 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?