I am planning a fun Greek Island hop trip for June 2013, with stops in Santorini, Mykonos and Athens. So far I am planning on 4 nights in Santorini, 3 nights in Mykonos and 2 nights in Athens. Does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel in Mykonos or Athens? I would like to spend 100-150Euros per night, and be convenient to get home after clubs etc. I do not plan on renting a car, any rec's on how to get around Mykonos to various beaches, etc.?
Hotel Rec's in Mykonos and Athens
- 1 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 2 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 3 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 4 I Need To Vent!
- 5 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 6 Help with itenerary
- 7 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 8 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 9 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 10 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 11 Tour company in Toledo
- 12 What size luggage?
- 13 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 14 Help planning a shore excursion in Helsinki
- 15 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 16 Clifden Ireland, farm or stable lodging
- 17 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 18 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 19 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 20 Odessa--7 km bazaar
- 21 Phone in europe
- 22 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 23 Ghent Alterpiece Moved?
- 24 HELP stuck in Italy
- 25 What the heck- purchased italian train tickets for wrong date!