I am planning a fun Greek Island hop trip for June 2013, with stops in Santorini, Mykonos and Athens. So far I am planning on 4 nights in Santorini, 3 nights in Mykonos and 2 nights in Athens. Does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel in Mykonos or Athens? I would like to spend 100-150Euros per night, and be convenient to get home after clubs etc. I do not plan on renting a car, any rec's on how to get around Mykonos to various beaches, etc.?
Hotel Rec's in Mykonos and Athens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 2 Europe in 21 days
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 5 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 6 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 7 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 8 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 9 UK for 12 days !
- 10 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 11 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 12 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 13 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 14 London hotel
- 15 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 16 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 17 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 18 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 19 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 20 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 21 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 22 Hotel in Venice
- 23 hotels in Seville
- 24 London tube
- 25 7 days in Greece