I am planning a fun Greek Island hop trip for June 2013, with stops in Santorini, Mykonos and Athens. So far I am planning on 4 nights in Santorini, 3 nights in Mykonos and 2 nights in Athens. Does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel in Mykonos or Athens? I would like to spend 100-150Euros per night, and be convenient to get home after clubs etc. I do not plan on renting a car, any rec's on how to get around Mykonos to various beaches, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stonehenge and Bath
- 2 Barcelona extension
- 3 Enjoying England for a year!
- 4 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 5 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 6 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 7 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?
- 8 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 9 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 10 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 11 France to stop making foie grois
- 12 Please Rec best VPN Internet service/company for Italy
- 13 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 14 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 15 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 16 Kilt makers
- 17 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/muscle-xtx-reviews/
- 18 Puglia
- 19 Manchester on derby weekend
- 20 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 21 My First Trip to Europe...
- 22 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 23 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 24 train from ravenna to parma
- 25 Best area to stay in Valencia