I am planning a fun Greek Island hop trip for June 2013, with stops in Santorini, Mykonos and Athens. So far I am planning on 4 nights in Santorini, 3 nights in Mykonos and 2 nights in Athens. Does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel in Mykonos or Athens? I would like to spend 100-150Euros per night, and be convenient to get home after clubs etc. I do not plan on renting a car, any rec's on how to get around Mykonos to various beaches, etc.?
Hotel Rec's in Mykonos and Athens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 going to italy
- 2 Help! Apartment near Parc de Passy or near Rue de Commerce!?
- 3 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 4 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 5 10 days in England
- 6 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 7 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 8 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 9 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 10 Ayasofya Hotel
- 11 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 12 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 13 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 14 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 15 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 16 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 17 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 18 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 19 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 20 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 21 Stay away from EF Tours
- 22 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 23 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 24 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 25 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip