I am planning a fun Greek Island hop trip for June 2013, with stops in Santorini, Mykonos and Athens. So far I am planning on 4 nights in Santorini, 3 nights in Mykonos and 2 nights in Athens. Does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel in Mykonos or Athens? I would like to spend 100-150Euros per night, and be convenient to get home after clubs etc. I do not plan on renting a car, any rec's on how to get around Mykonos to various beaches, etc.?
Hotel Rec's in Mykonos and Athens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 2 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 3 A full week in The Netherlands
- 4 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 5 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 6 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 7 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 8 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 9 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 10 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 11 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 12 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 13 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 14 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 15 10 days in England
- 16 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 17 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 18 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 19 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 20 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 21 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 22 Suggested itinerary for Istanbul??
- 23 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 24 Drawing courses in Paris
- 25 If you had a week in Switzerland...