I am planning a fun Greek Island hop trip for June 2013, with stops in Santorini, Mykonos and Athens. So far I am planning on 4 nights in Santorini, 3 nights in Mykonos and 2 nights in Athens. Does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel in Mykonos or Athens? I would like to spend 100-150Euros per night, and be convenient to get home after clubs etc. I do not plan on renting a car, any rec's on how to get around Mykonos to various beaches, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling between Madrid and Barcelona
- 2 Budapest main train station status
- 3 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 4 London: favorite recent exhibits?
- 5 London theatre
- 6 First Time in France--Paris and Burgundy
- 7 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 8 From Schipol to ?
- 9 Istanbul to budapest
- 10 17 Days Honeymoon in Italy and France
- 11 British Airways, anyone?
- 12 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 13 Airport Strikes in Spain
- 14 Please suggest on travel plan to UK. Ireland
- 15 Eastern Europe Trip 2016
- 16 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 17 Frankfurt Airport and Train Question
- 18 Need help for a Spain solo trip
- 19 (Frankfurt Airport) Immigration, Luggage & S Bahn at Regional Bahnhoff
- 20 Ireland - Insight into group tours/budget
- 21 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 22 Briefing on train journeys from Budapest. Refugees problem.
- 23 Opera in Prague
- 24 Scotland to Northern Ireland and then back to Scotland. Tips?
- 25 Malaga and the lost wallet