I am planning a fun Greek Island hop trip for June 2013, with stops in Santorini, Mykonos and Athens. So far I am planning on 4 nights in Santorini, 3 nights in Mykonos and 2 nights in Athens. Does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel in Mykonos or Athens? I would like to spend 100-150Euros per night, and be convenient to get home after clubs etc. I do not plan on renting a car, any rec's on how to get around Mykonos to various beaches, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week Trip to Central/Eastern Europe
- 2 Charles DeGaulle to Paris
- 3 Day Trips or Open Jaw Munich,Vienna,Budapest?
- 4 Is this a good hotel and loaction in Paris?
- 5 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 6 Guys please Help, Italy areas, where to stay. Running out of time.
- 7 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 8 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 9 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 10 What area of Venice to stay?
- 11 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 12 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 13 Rome/Sorrento/Amalfi Itinerary help
- 14 Help - Paris or Rome in December?
- 15 Venice - airport, cruise ship terminal, hotel, & airport taxi question
- 16 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 17 A week in Le Marche
- 18 Brussels Restaurants
- 19 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 20 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 21 Paris and Corsica- hopefully a trip report!
- 22 Which Italy / London routing do you recommend?
- 23 Trip report-London, France, Belguim
- 24 A/C in Basel
- 25 Why Are We NOT Packed Yet? Munich, Verona, Stresa, Edinburgh, and London