I am planning a fun Greek Island hop trip for June 2013, with stops in Santorini, Mykonos and Athens. So far I am planning on 4 nights in Santorini, 3 nights in Mykonos and 2 nights in Athens. Does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel in Mykonos or Athens? I would like to spend 100-150Euros per night, and be convenient to get home after clubs etc. I do not plan on renting a car, any rec's on how to get around Mykonos to various beaches, etc.?
Hotel Rec's in Mykonos and Athens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 2 No Pooh in Poland
- 3 Another Paris apartment and Navigo Dcouverte thread
- 4 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 5 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 6 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 7 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 8 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 9 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 10 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 11 Taormina Sicily
- 12 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 13 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 14 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 15 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 16 Naxos in May
- 17 European Travel websites
- 18 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 19 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 20 Paris and where else?
- 21 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 22 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 23 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 24 New Micheline star restaurants in Madrid and elsewhere in Spain & Portugal
- 25 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?