I am planning a fun Greek Island hop trip for June 2013, with stops in Santorini, Mykonos and Athens. So far I am planning on 4 nights in Santorini, 3 nights in Mykonos and 2 nights in Athens. Does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel in Mykonos or Athens? I would like to spend 100-150Euros per night, and be convenient to get home after clubs etc. I do not plan on renting a car, any rec's on how to get around Mykonos to various beaches, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 2 Trip to Rome
- 3 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 4 France Itinerary Advice
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 7 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 8 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 9 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 10 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 11 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 14 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 15 French election
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 17 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 18 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 19 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 20 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 21 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 22 French Election - Questions???
- 23 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 24 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 25 2 weeks Europe trip