I am planning a fun Greek Island hop trip for June 2013, with stops in Santorini, Mykonos and Athens. So far I am planning on 4 nights in Santorini, 3 nights in Mykonos and 2 nights in Athens. Does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel in Mykonos or Athens? I would like to spend 100-150Euros per night, and be convenient to get home after clubs etc. I do not plan on renting a car, any rec's on how to get around Mykonos to various beaches, etc.?
Hotel Rec's in Mykonos and Athens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 2 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 3 Airbnb
- 4 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 5 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 6 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 7 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 8 Teen Mens Fashion/Apparel?
- 9 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 10 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 11 Gay and St.Petersburg
- 12 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 13 Paris Pass worth the money?
- 14 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 15 Andalucia itinerary help
- 16 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 17 Mont St. Michele?
- 18 10 day travel itinerary to Italy... help!
- 19 Four Days in Tallinn, Estonia
- 20 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 21 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 22 Southwestern England
- 23 Airoport transfers from Dublin airport
- 24 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 25 British Honeymoon!