I am planning a fun Greek Island hop trip for June 2013, with stops in Santorini, Mykonos and Athens. So far I am planning on 4 nights in Santorini, 3 nights in Mykonos and 2 nights in Athens. Does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel in Mykonos or Athens? I would like to spend 100-150Euros per night, and be convenient to get home after clubs etc. I do not plan on renting a car, any rec's on how to get around Mykonos to various beaches, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 2 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 3 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 4 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 5 Ordering in a Deli
- 6 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 7 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 8 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 9 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 10 20 free days of Europe
- 11 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 12 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 13 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 14 International Friends Tour
- 15 Naples or Genoa
- 16 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 17 Walking Scotland
- 18 Help with itinerary
- 19 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 20 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 21 I forgot my international driver permit
- 22 Daytime or Sunset Cruise in Santorini
- 23 Bordeaux TRIP
- 24 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 25 Den Bosch vs nearby towns? Daytrip from Eindhoven