I am planning a fun Greek Island hop trip for June 2013, with stops in Santorini, Mykonos and Athens. So far I am planning on 4 nights in Santorini, 3 nights in Mykonos and 2 nights in Athens. Does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel in Mykonos or Athens? I would like to spend 100-150Euros per night, and be convenient to get home after clubs etc. I do not plan on renting a car, any rec's on how to get around Mykonos to various beaches, etc.?
Hotel Rec's in Mykonos and Athens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 2 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 3 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 4 The places that must be visited while in Turkey
- 5 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs
- 6 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 7 London Itinerary (4 Days)
- 8 Good food deals in Spain
- 9 using airbnb for the first time...
- 10 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 11 Madrid: City Views
- 12 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 13 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 14 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 15 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 16 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 17 Gifts from the States for European Hosts
- 18 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 19 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 20 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 21 How to make this adventure work?
- 22 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 23 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 24 dining in Brussels
- 25 Como or Bellagio hotel needed