I am planning a fun Greek Island hop trip for June 2013, with stops in Santorini, Mykonos and Athens. So far I am planning on 4 nights in Santorini, 3 nights in Mykonos and 2 nights in Athens. Does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel in Mykonos or Athens? I would like to spend 100-150Euros per night, and be convenient to get home after clubs etc. I do not plan on renting a car, any rec's on how to get around Mykonos to various beaches, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 2 Where to stay in London?
- 3 Paris---baguette question???
- 4 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 5 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 6 What type of visa is right for me?
- 7 Booking hotels before trains
- 8 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 9 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 10 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 11 RHK's Fall escape
- 12 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 13 1 way ticket
- 14 Vienna to Bratislava
- 15 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 16 Carcassonne or St Guilhem le Desert?
- 17 Loving Lisbon
- 18 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 19 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 20 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 21 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 22 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 23 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 24 4 Month Europe Itinerary
- 25 Spain Andalusia Itinerary Advice