I am planning a fun Greek Island hop trip for June 2013, with stops in Santorini, Mykonos and Athens. So far I am planning on 4 nights in Santorini, 3 nights in Mykonos and 2 nights in Athens. Does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel in Mykonos or Athens? I would like to spend 100-150Euros per night, and be convenient to get home after clubs etc. I do not plan on renting a car, any rec's on how to get around Mykonos to various beaches, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://myhealthpeak.com/sonix-garcinia-review/
- 2 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 3 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 4 St Denis Cathedral
- 5 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 6 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 9 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 10 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 11 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 12 Rouen Tour Companies
- 13 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 14 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 15 CDG much improved
- 16 Ronda Wine/biking
- 17 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 18 Italy bus or train
- 19 Ireland itinerary help please
- 20 May get together in Paris
- 21 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 22 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 23 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 24 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 25 Canal du Midi