I am planning a fun Greek Island hop trip for June 2013, with stops in Santorini, Mykonos and Athens. So far I am planning on 4 nights in Santorini, 3 nights in Mykonos and 2 nights in Athens. Does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel in Mykonos or Athens? I would like to spend 100-150Euros per night, and be convenient to get home after clubs etc. I do not plan on renting a car, any rec's on how to get around Mykonos to various beaches, etc.?
Hotel Rec's in Mykonos and Athens
- 1 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 2 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 3 London Spy Sites
- 4 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 5 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 6 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 7 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 8 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 9 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 10 Tour-Free Travel
- 11 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 12 East coast trains
- 13 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 14 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 15 Help with Colosseum Underground tour needed
- 16 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 17 Where to stay for one night ???
- 18 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 19 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 20 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 21 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 22 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?
- 23 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 24 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 25 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week