My girlfriend and I will be travelling through Germany over the month of December and we need recommendations for hotels in specifically, Dresden and Berlin. We're not looking for award winning palaces of luxury, but somewhere nice and quaint and quite central (of course in addition to cleanliness and room size). We're willing to pay up to 150 euros for a night, but like I said we're really not keen on anywhere overly stuck up because we're students. I've looked through tripadvisor but all the top hotels seem to be quite grand with all the trimmings of first class luxury, which I doubt we'll feel comfortable in. With that said, I'm happy to be disproved.
So yes, any and all ideas will be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can parking
- 2 italy Cinque Terre
- 3 San Sebastián
- 4 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 5 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 6 Zurich to Milan trip
- 7 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 8 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 9 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 10 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 11 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 12 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 13 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 14 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 15 Driving through Paris
- 16 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 17 Advice for first time trip to Greece
- 18 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 19 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 20 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 21 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 22 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 23 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 24 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 25 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.