My girlfriend and I will be travelling through Germany over the month of December and we need recommendations for hotels in specifically, Dresden and Berlin. We're not looking for award winning palaces of luxury, but somewhere nice and quaint and quite central (of course in addition to cleanliness and room size). We're willing to pay up to 150 euros for a night, but like I said we're really not keen on anywhere overly stuck up because we're students. I've looked through tripadvisor but all the top hotels seem to be quite grand with all the trimmings of first class luxury, which I doubt we'll feel comfortable in. With that said, I'm happy to be disproved.
So yes, any and all ideas will be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 2 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 3 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 4 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 5 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 6 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 7 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 8 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 9 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 10 Trains in Alps and UK
- 11 Switzerland
- 12 CDG airport and connection time
- 13 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 14 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 15 Travelogue: Sweden with kids
- 16 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 17 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 18 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 19 Dash to Sicily January Advice hel....
- 20 If you had to choose one......
- 21 Where to buy Saffron?
- 22 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 23 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 24 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 25 days and times when museums and suchlike close