My girlfriend and I will be travelling through Germany over the month of December and we need recommendations for hotels in specifically, Dresden and Berlin. We're not looking for award winning palaces of luxury, but somewhere nice and quaint and quite central (of course in addition to cleanliness and room size). We're willing to pay up to 150 euros for a night, but like I said we're really not keen on anywhere overly stuck up because we're students. I've looked through tripadvisor but all the top hotels seem to be quite grand with all the trimmings of first class luxury, which I doubt we'll feel comfortable in. With that said, I'm happy to be disproved.
So yes, any and all ideas will be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 2 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 3 Naples or Genoa
- 4 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 5 Car hire
- 6 Itinerary help please!
- 7 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 8 France to stop making foie grois
- 9 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 10 Holiday Itinerary
- 11 Itinerary Help!
- 12 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 13 Visiting the Black Forest
- 14 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 15 Barcelona to Morocco
- 16 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 17 Greece itinerary ideas
- 18 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 19 Ireland driving itinerary
- 20 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 21 Should I speculate?
- 22 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 23 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 24 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 25 Day trips from Uzes