My girlfriend and I will be travelling through Germany over the month of December and we need recommendations for hotels in specifically, Dresden and Berlin. We're not looking for award winning palaces of luxury, but somewhere nice and quaint and quite central (of course in addition to cleanliness and room size). We're willing to pay up to 150 euros for a night, but like I said we're really not keen on anywhere overly stuck up because we're students. I've looked through tripadvisor but all the top hotels seem to be quite grand with all the trimmings of first class luxury, which I doubt we'll feel comfortable in. With that said, I'm happy to be disproved.
So yes, any and all ideas will be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 2 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 3 What to expect over Christmas
- 4 Rome
- 5 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 6 Italy/Greece with kids
- 7 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 8 Prague hotels
- 9 Need help in travel planning
- 10 Puglia or La Langhe
- 11 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 12 Munich
- 13 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 14 Northern lights in December
- 15 Booking hotels before trains
- 16 Flights from Croatia
- 17 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 18 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 19 Budapest
- 20 First time in France
- 21 Planning stages of trip to Andalusia
- 22 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 23 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 24 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 25 English Countryside