My girlfriend and I will be travelling through Germany over the month of December and we need recommendations for hotels in specifically, Dresden and Berlin. We're not looking for award winning palaces of luxury, but somewhere nice and quaint and quite central (of course in addition to cleanliness and room size). We're willing to pay up to 150 euros for a night, but like I said we're really not keen on anywhere overly stuck up because we're students. I've looked through tripadvisor but all the top hotels seem to be quite grand with all the trimmings of first class luxury, which I doubt we'll feel comfortable in. With that said, I'm happy to be disproved.
So yes, any and all ideas will be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 2 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 3 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 4 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 5 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 6 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 7 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Sim Card Options
- 10 Greek Islands (small)
- 11 38 Days in Paris
- 12 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 13 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 14 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 15 Day trip ideas
- 16 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 17 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 18 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 19 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 20 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 21 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 22 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 23 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 24 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 25 Bringing wine home from Italy?