My girlfriend and I will be travelling through Germany over the month of December and we need recommendations for hotels in specifically, Dresden and Berlin. We're not looking for award winning palaces of luxury, but somewhere nice and quaint and quite central (of course in addition to cleanliness and room size). We're willing to pay up to 150 euros for a night, but like I said we're really not keen on anywhere overly stuck up because we're students. I've looked through tripadvisor but all the top hotels seem to be quite grand with all the trimmings of first class luxury, which I doubt we'll feel comfortable in. With that said, I'm happy to be disproved.
So yes, any and all ideas will be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris transport
- 2 At least 13 dead as flash floods hit the French Riviera
- 3 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 4 Outrageous car rental price in Lofoten, Norway!
- 5 16 Countries in 30 days
- 6 Is Capri worth going to?
- 7 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 8 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 9 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 10 Malta in July
- 11 Which City with Paris
- 12 A few hours in Rotterdam
- 13 Calling kimhe: Recommendation for concert at Palau de La Musica Catalana
- 14 London Boutique Hotel
- 15 Santorini
- 16 pick pockets in Rome
- 17 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 18 10 day Italian Honeymoon in December
- 19 French Toll Roads Chip & sign Credit Card Payments
- 20 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 21 Traffic Tickets - Why Should I Pay?
- 22 Salzburg, Vienna & Bratislava, Dec-Jan
- 23 Paris in April
- 24 MXP to Florence
- 25 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)