My girlfriend and I will be travelling through Germany over the month of December and we need recommendations for hotels in specifically, Dresden and Berlin. We're not looking for award winning palaces of luxury, but somewhere nice and quaint and quite central (of course in addition to cleanliness and room size). We're willing to pay up to 150 euros for a night, but like I said we're really not keen on anywhere overly stuck up because we're students. I've looked through tripadvisor but all the top hotels seem to be quite grand with all the trimmings of first class luxury, which I doubt we'll feel comfortable in. With that said, I'm happy to be disproved.
So yes, any and all ideas will be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 4 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 5 Shorts in South of France?
- 6 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 7 barcelona neighborhood
- 8 Budapest language lessons
- 9 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 10 Alsace to Austria?
- 11 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 12 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 13 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 14 Private Guide in Lyon
- 15 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 16 Budapest Card
- 17 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 18 base for Andalucia
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 21 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 22 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 23 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 24 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 25 Regarding Residence Permit