My girlfriend and I will be travelling through Germany over the month of December and we need recommendations for hotels in specifically, Dresden and Berlin. We're not looking for award winning palaces of luxury, but somewhere nice and quaint and quite central (of course in addition to cleanliness and room size). We're willing to pay up to 150 euros for a night, but like I said we're really not keen on anywhere overly stuck up because we're students. I've looked through tripadvisor but all the top hotels seem to be quite grand with all the trimmings of first class luxury, which I doubt we'll feel comfortable in. With that said, I'm happy to be disproved.
So yes, any and all ideas will be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 2 Hotels in Turin
- 3 Help on ancient history route
- 4 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 5 Studying art in English in venice
- 6 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 7 Edinbrugh
- 8 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 9 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 10 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 11 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 12 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 13 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 3 days solo in London
- 16 Chania
- 17 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 18 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 19 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 20 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 21 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 22 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 23 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 24 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 25 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK