My girlfriend and I will be travelling through Germany over the month of December and we need recommendations for hotels in specifically, Dresden and Berlin. We're not looking for award winning palaces of luxury, but somewhere nice and quaint and quite central (of course in addition to cleanliness and room size). We're willing to pay up to 150 euros for a night, but like I said we're really not keen on anywhere overly stuck up because we're students. I've looked through tripadvisor but all the top hotels seem to be quite grand with all the trimmings of first class luxury, which I doubt we'll feel comfortable in. With that said, I'm happy to be disproved.
So yes, any and all ideas will be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 2 Hiking from Geneva to Rome!
- 3 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 4 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 5 Where in Costa del Sol ?
- 6 Mount Etna -Sicily
- 7 "Magnificent" video exhibit at Palazzo Vecchio in Florence
- 8 Did I make a mistake arriving Venice on a holiday (Nov 1)?
- 9 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
- 10 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 11 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 12 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 13 Greece, Italy Or Swiss in Late Oct ??
- 14 Dordogne Itinerary
- 15 Our Next Europe Trip
- 16 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 17 Parking in Hallstadt, Dachstein and Linz?
- 18 Izmir to Istanbul
- 19 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 20 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 21 6 weeks in Tuscany-things to do
- 22 Planning our Honeymoon
- 23 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 24 Andalucia to Madrid
- 25 Segovia Hotel