My girlfriend and I will be travelling through Germany over the month of December and we need recommendations for hotels in specifically, Dresden and Berlin. We're not looking for award winning palaces of luxury, but somewhere nice and quaint and quite central (of course in addition to cleanliness and room size). We're willing to pay up to 150 euros for a night, but like I said we're really not keen on anywhere overly stuck up because we're students. I've looked through tripadvisor but all the top hotels seem to be quite grand with all the trimmings of first class luxury, which I doubt we'll feel comfortable in. With that said, I'm happy to be disproved.
So yes, any and all ideas will be appreciated. Thanks!
Hotel Recommendations in Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 2 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 3 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 4 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 5 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 6 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 7 3 weeks in Europe
- 8 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 9 London and Where Else in late December?
- 10 Matisse at Tate
- 11 Ireland Southwest
- 12 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 13 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 14 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 15 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 16 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 17 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 18 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 19 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 20 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 21 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 22 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 23 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 24 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 25 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton