My girlfriend and I will be travelling through Germany over the month of December and we need recommendations for hotels in specifically, Dresden and Berlin. We're not looking for award winning palaces of luxury, but somewhere nice and quaint and quite central (of course in addition to cleanliness and room size). We're willing to pay up to 150 euros for a night, but like I said we're really not keen on anywhere overly stuck up because we're students. I've looked through tripadvisor but all the top hotels seem to be quite grand with all the trimmings of first class luxury, which I doubt we'll feel comfortable in. With that said, I'm happy to be disproved.
So yes, any and all ideas will be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 2 Via del Sale, Italy
- 3 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 4 "Never Mind"
- 5 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 6 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 7 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 8 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 9 Barcelona
- 10 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 11 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 12 Germany family road trip help!
- 13 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 14 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 15 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 16 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 17 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 18 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 19 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 20 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 21 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 22 who is in amsterdam?
- 23 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 24 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 25 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice