We will be taking a trip to Barcelona in May. We love Spain! Usually we use Hilton and/or Marriott points, but it seems that those hotels are too far from the center of Barcelona. Fellow Fodorites, please help me with hotel recommendations for Barcelona. We are looking for a nice hotel, not necessarily the top of the line, but not a budget hotel either. We'd like to find one in the heart of Barcelona, so that its easy to walk to everything. If there is a workout room, even better! If it's quaint, with personality, on a quiet street, not a noisy busy street, that's a plus too. Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 **Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 3 Best daypack ?
- 4 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 5 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 6 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 7 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 8 Best layover option
- 9 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 10 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 11 Iceland car rental agencies
- 12 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 13 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 14 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 15 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 16 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 17 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 18 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 19 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 20 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 21 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 22 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 23 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 24 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 25 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)