We will be taking a trip to Barcelona in May. We love Spain! Usually we use Hilton and/or Marriott points, but it seems that those hotels are too far from the center of Barcelona. Fellow Fodorites, please help me with hotel recommendations for Barcelona. We are looking for a nice hotel, not necessarily the top of the line, but not a budget hotel either. We'd like to find one in the heart of Barcelona, so that its easy to walk to everything. If there is a workout room, even better! If it's quaint, with personality, on a quiet street, not a noisy busy street, that's a plus too. Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris day trips August
- 2 Petrol in Greece
- 3 Acorn TV
- 4 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 7 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 8 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 9 Germany train help!
- 10 Train help for Prague
- 11 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 14 Athens
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Transportation from Brno train station
- 17 Budapest & Prague
- 18 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 19 Swiss Travel Pass
- 20 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 21 10 days in Paris and......
- 22 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 23 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 24 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 25 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary