We will be taking a trip to Barcelona in May. We love Spain! Usually we use Hilton and/or Marriott points, but it seems that those hotels are too far from the center of Barcelona. Fellow Fodorites, please help me with hotel recommendations for Barcelona. We are looking for a nice hotel, not necessarily the top of the line, but not a budget hotel either. We'd like to find one in the heart of Barcelona, so that its easy to walk to everything. If there is a workout room, even better! If it's quaint, with personality, on a quiet street, not a noisy busy street, that's a plus too. Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 2 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 3 First visit to London
- 4 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 5 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 6 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 7 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 8 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 9 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 10 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 11 Help me make this possible!
- 12 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 13 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 14 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 15 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 16 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 18 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 19 London is it worth it?
- 20 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 21 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 22 Paris and Normandy
- 23 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 24 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 25 Quick 10 day Europe trip