We will be taking a trip to Barcelona in May. We love Spain! Usually we use Hilton and/or Marriott points, but it seems that those hotels are too far from the center of Barcelona. Fellow Fodorites, please help me with hotel recommendations for Barcelona. We are looking for a nice hotel, not necessarily the top of the line, but not a budget hotel either. We'd like to find one in the heart of Barcelona, so that its easy to walk to everything. If there is a workout room, even better! If it's quaint, with personality, on a quiet street, not a noisy busy street, that's a plus too. Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 2 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 3 Croatia transportation question.
- 4 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 5 Cutback on Spain trip
- 6 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 where to stay in London?
- 9 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 10 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 11 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 12 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 13 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 14 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 15 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 16 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 19 driving from ancona to rome
- 20 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 21 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 22 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 23 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 24 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 25 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help