We will be taking a trip to Barcelona in May. We love Spain! Usually we use Hilton and/or Marriott points, but it seems that those hotels are too far from the center of Barcelona. Fellow Fodorites, please help me with hotel recommendations for Barcelona. We are looking for a nice hotel, not necessarily the top of the line, but not a budget hotel either. We'd like to find one in the heart of Barcelona, so that its easy to walk to everything. If there is a workout room, even better! If it's quaint, with personality, on a quiet street, not a noisy busy street, that's a plus too. Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 2 Cordoba Overnight?
- 3 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 4 What tips can you give about packing?
- 5 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 6 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 7 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 8 How the kids age calculated
- 9 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 10 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 11 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 12 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 Firt time VISA applicant
- 15 Uffizi Phone Number
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 Aix Provence
- 19 Sintra
- 20 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 21 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 22 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 23 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 24 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 25 Murren to Prague