I'm looking for a hotel recommendation in Nerja Spain for $250 or less per night located as close to the beach as possible for me, DM, and DD (15). Several I have seen say close to the beach in the description, but I'm wondering if anyone has any personal experience with a hotel in this location.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.hairlosspropecia.org/alpha-male-ex/
- 2 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 3 Piedmont as a destination
- 4 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 5 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 6 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 7 Need Information about French Alps
- 8 dinner jackets
- 9 France Itinerary Advice
- 10 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 11 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 12 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 13 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 14 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 15 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 18 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 19 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 20 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 21 2 weeks Europe trip
- 22 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 23 Transportation
- 24 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 25 4 days in Provence in early June