We will be in Berlin mid Janury 2014 and are considering the Mitte area.
Would you recommend this as a good, interesting area to stay - and reasonably central to all major sights?
Any favourite hotels that are interesting/quirky and smaller and more personal - up to 150 Euro/night.
Look forward to any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 2 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 3 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 4 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 5 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 6 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 7 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 8 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 9 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 10 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 11 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 12 "Never Mind"
- 13 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 14 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 15 Italian car factory tours
- 16 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 17 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 18 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 19 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 20 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 21 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 22 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 23 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 24 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 25 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
Hotel recommendation in Berlin - is Mitte a good area to stay?