I am in the process of planning a trip to Paris and London for my husband and I. Looking over all the forums has been helpful! I have a couple of questions: #1...is it too late to make a trip plan for September of this year? #2 What is a good hotel recommendation for both cities?
Hotel recommendation for Paris & London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 2 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 3 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 4 Day trip on the Rhine
- 5 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 6 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 7 Munich with a car?
- 8 Toulouse and beyond -
- 9 One week in Venice - trips
- 10 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 11 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 12 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 13 UK for 12 days !
- 14 Estonia Amber
- 15 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 16 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 17 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 18 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 19 Good Friday in Barcelona
- 20 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 21 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 22 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 23 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 24 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 25 Germany-berlin marathon