My husband and I are looking for budget to moderately priced hotels in Sorrento, Rome, Venice, the Florence area (open to towns in Tuscany as well as Florence proper) and randomly Berlin.
We don't have many requirements for the hotel as we expect to be out and about most of the time however, we would like clean accomodations in an area where we would feel safe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days trip to Europe
- 2 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 3 Vuerling airlines
- 4 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/intellux/
- 5 Chinese visit to France
- 6 http://supplementsgarden.com/silqueskin-cream-reviews
- 7 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 8 France for a month in 2017
- 9 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 10 All of Spain or something else..?
- 11 Barcelona extension
- 12 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 13 Europe itinerary review
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 16 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 17 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 18 countless numbers of hundreds and hundreds
- 19 Turkey fire code problems with building entry doors
- 20 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 21 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 22 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 23 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 24 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 25 RENFE error message during payment