My husband and I are looking for budget to moderately priced hotels in Sorrento, Rome, Venice, the Florence area (open to towns in Tuscany as well as Florence proper) and randomly Berlin.
We don't have many requirements for the hotel as we expect to be out and about most of the time however, we would like clean accomodations in an area where we would feel safe.
Hotel Reccomendations in Italy and Berlin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 2 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 3 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 4 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 5 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 6 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 7 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 8 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 9 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 10 Shoes for Paris in April
- 11 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 12 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 13 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 14 Otherchelebi Can you Help Me?
- 15 21 Days in Central Europe
- 16 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 17 London visit
- 18 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 19 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 20 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 21 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 22 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 23 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 24 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 25 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?