My husband and I are looking for budget to moderately priced hotels in Sorrento, Rome, Venice, the Florence area (open to towns in Tuscany as well as Florence proper) and randomly Berlin.
We don't have many requirements for the hotel as we expect to be out and about most of the time however, we would like clean accomodations in an area where we would feel safe.
Hotel Reccomendations in Italy and Berlin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence : So many places too little time
- 2 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 3 Sorry! Another Venice Hotel Location
- 4 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 5 London hotel tax is 20%
- 6 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 7 Weather in the dolomites
- 8 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 9 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 10 SIM cards - nano sim readily available ?
- 11 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 12 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 13 Aaah...Umbria!
- 14 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 15 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 16 France: which maps?
- 17 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 18 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 19 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 20 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 21 Help!!! Need suggestions paris hotel
- 22 Advice for Sept trip to Ireland?
- 23 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 24 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 25 Need advice on itinerary for Germany