My husband and I are looking for budget to moderately priced hotels in Sorrento, Rome, Venice, the Florence area (open to towns in Tuscany as well as Florence proper) and randomly Berlin.
We don't have many requirements for the hotel as we expect to be out and about most of the time however, we would like clean accomodations in an area where we would feel safe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 2 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 3 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 4 Poland Tour Group
- 5 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 6 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 7 10 nights in Italy for a first timer
- 8 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 9 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 10 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 11 Rhine River
- 12 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 13 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days
- 14 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 15 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 16 Loire Valley itinerary
- 17 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 18 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 19 Europe Itinerary
- 20 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 21 Travel plan help in Germany
- 22 Breakfast: London
- 23 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 24 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 25 Venice at Christmas