My husband and I are looking for budget to moderately priced hotels in Sorrento, Rome, Venice, the Florence area (open to towns in Tuscany as well as Florence proper) and randomly Berlin.
We don't have many requirements for the hotel as we expect to be out and about most of the time however, we would like clean accomodations in an area where we would feel safe.
Hotel Reccomendations in Italy and Berlin
- 1 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 2 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 3 Gogartys, Dublin
- 4 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 5 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 Planning a holiday
- 8 Europe with young teens
- 9 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 10 15 days in Europe,
- 11 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 12 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 15 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 16 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 17 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 18 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 19 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 20 Advises for trip to Russia
- 21 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 22 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 23 Prague - must see
- 24 Sicily 10 days
- 25 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris