My husband and I are looking for budget to moderately priced hotels in Sorrento, Rome, Venice, the Florence area (open to towns in Tuscany as well as Florence proper) and randomly Berlin.
We don't have many requirements for the hotel as we expect to be out and about most of the time however, we would like clean accomodations in an area where we would feel safe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 2 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 3 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 4 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 5 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 6 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 7 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 8 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 9 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 10 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 11 FAQs
- 12 Naples to Pompeii
- 13 Amsterdam and ?????
- 14 St Petersberg/Moscow/Prague
- 15 apartments florence
- 16 Ireland ToDo
- 17 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 18 Amsterdam vs. France
- 19 To europe this Aug
- 20 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 21 I'm back.....
- 22 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 23 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 24 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 25 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?