My husband and I are looking for budget to moderately priced hotels in Sorrento, Rome, Venice, the Florence area (open to towns in Tuscany as well as Florence proper) and randomly Berlin.
We don't have many requirements for the hotel as we expect to be out and about most of the time however, we would like clean accomodations in an area where we would feel safe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 손오공 게임 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 3 Cordoba Overnight?
- 4 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 5 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 6 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 7 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 8 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 9 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 10 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 11 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 12 dinner jackets
- 13 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 14 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 15 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 16 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 17 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 18 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 19 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 20 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 21 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 22 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 23 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 Piedmont as a destination