My husband and I are looking for budget to moderately priced hotels in Sorrento, Rome, Venice, the Florence area (open to towns in Tuscany as well as Florence proper) and randomly Berlin.
We don't have many requirements for the hotel as we expect to be out and about most of the time however, we would like clean accomodations in an area where we would feel safe.
Hotel Reccomendations in Italy and Berlin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 2 Making reservations in Italy
- 3 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 4 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 5 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 6 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 7 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 8 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 9 Potential trip - Balkans
- 10 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 11 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 12 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 13 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 14 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 15 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 16 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 17 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 18 Is this realistic... advice?
- 19 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Age for booking a hotel?
- 22 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 23 Satnav maps update
- 24 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 25 Rolling bags in Venice