My husband and I are looking for budget to moderately priced hotels in Sorrento, Rome, Venice, the Florence area (open to towns in Tuscany as well as Florence proper) and randomly Berlin.
We don't have many requirements for the hotel as we expect to be out and about most of the time however, we would like clean accomodations in an area where we would feel safe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 2 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 3 Gluten Free in Italy
- 4 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 5 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 6 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 7 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 8 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 9 A few last minute questions
- 10 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 11 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 12 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 13 The Bridges of Wroclaw
- 14 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 15 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 16 Sentimental Journey
- 17 Stay in Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi?
- 18 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 19 Portugal trains
- 20 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 21 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 22 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 23 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 24 Swiss German
- 25 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed