My husband and will be staying in Paris for the first time in June for 4 nights. I am wondering if anyone has stayed in any of the following hotels and if they liked the location, decor and comfort of the rooms. Daughine St. Germain, Grand Hotel St. Michel, and Hotel Le Petit Paris. I am a little concerned as to whether the rooms in Le Petit Paris will feel edgy in design but would be interested to hear anyone's comments about the comfort level of the aesthetic of these places. I want to embrace my first experience of Paris and am hoping that the hotel will support the experience. These three hotels span three different sorts of styles. I would love to hear if people recommend any of these and/or if they recommend a different hotel that is comfortable and casually elegant. Thank you so much for your thoughts!
Hotel question...first time to Paris!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying Advance Tickets for Spain/Italy
- 2 tour guides in rome
- 3 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 4 Chiusi or Pitigliano area - Help in choosing for Etruscan aspects
- 5 Amsterdam to see tulips
- 6 Best small medieval towns & villages in/near Val d'Orcia
- 7 Rome - Tours
- 8 Assistance with first trip to Europe
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 Amsterdam with toddler; getting around & logistical questions
- 11 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 12 Ports of Lipari, Giardini Naxos, Gythion, Monemvasia - Shore Excursions?
- 13 amsterdam hotels
- 14 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 15 Credit cards with chips
- 16 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 17 Help with itinerary for Italy for 12 days
- 18 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 19 Is Cognac worth an overnight between Sarlat and La Rochelle?
- 20 Maisons-Lafitte
- 21 Question about justairports
- 22 Transportation in and around Munich
- 23 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 24 Restaurants in Lake Maggiore/Stresa
- 25 Rome visit close to Easter