My husband and will be staying in Paris for the first time in June for 4 nights. I am wondering if anyone has stayed in any of the following hotels and if they liked the location, decor and comfort of the rooms. Daughine St. Germain, Grand Hotel St. Michel, and Hotel Le Petit Paris. I am a little concerned as to whether the rooms in Le Petit Paris will feel edgy in design but would be interested to hear anyone's comments about the comfort level of the aesthetic of these places. I want to embrace my first experience of Paris and am hoping that the hotel will support the experience. These three hotels span three different sorts of styles. I would love to hear if people recommend any of these and/or if they recommend a different hotel that is comfortable and casually elegant. Thank you so much for your thoughts!
Hotel question...first time to Paris!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 2 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 3 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 4 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 5 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 6 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 7 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 8 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 9 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 10 Help with a small island in Greece
- 11 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 12 When is it best to go to Iceland to see the northern lights?
- 13 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 14 International driving permit required in France?
- 15 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 16 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 17 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 18 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 19 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 20 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 21 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 22 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 23 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 24 Versailles King's Chamber Tour
- 25 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)