My husband and will be staying in Paris for the first time in June for 4 nights. I am wondering if anyone has stayed in any of the following hotels and if they liked the location, decor and comfort of the rooms. Daughine St. Germain, Grand Hotel St. Michel, and Hotel Le Petit Paris. I am a little concerned as to whether the rooms in Le Petit Paris will feel edgy in design but would be interested to hear anyone's comments about the comfort level of the aesthetic of these places. I want to embrace my first experience of Paris and am hoping that the hotel will support the experience. These three hotels span three different sorts of styles. I would love to hear if people recommend any of these and/or if they recommend a different hotel that is comfortable and casually elegant. Thank you so much for your thoughts!
Hotel question...first time to Paris!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 2 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 3 Side trip from Geneva
- 4 italy
- 5 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 6 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 9 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 10 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 11 7 Nights in Paris
- 12 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 13 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 14 21 Days in Central Europe
- 15 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 16 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 17 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 18 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 19 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 20 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 21 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 22 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 23 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 24 Nice hotel (preferably with views) in Etretat, France?
- 25 A one-week car trip to Slovenia-Croatia (Bosnia?)