My husband and will be staying in Paris for the first time in June for 4 nights. I am wondering if anyone has stayed in any of the following hotels and if they liked the location, decor and comfort of the rooms. Daughine St. Germain, Grand Hotel St. Michel, and Hotel Le Petit Paris. I am a little concerned as to whether the rooms in Le Petit Paris will feel edgy in design but would be interested to hear anyone's comments about the comfort level of the aesthetic of these places. I want to embrace my first experience of Paris and am hoping that the hotel will support the experience. These three hotels span three different sorts of styles. I would love to hear if people recommend any of these and/or if they recommend a different hotel that is comfortable and casually elegant. Thank you so much for your thoughts!
Hotel question...first time to Paris!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for returning rental car to Florence airport
- 2 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 3 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 4 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 6 eateries in Puglia
- 7 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 8 Help with France itinerary
- 9 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 10 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 11 Spending $ for 10 nights (2 people) in Western Europe
- 12 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 13 Cornwall or Paris?
- 14 Day trips from Bologna
- 15 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 16 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 17 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 18 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 19 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 20 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 21 Terrorism in Europe
- 22 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 23 What is legal to bring back to the US?
- 24 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 25 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek