My husband and will be staying in Paris for the first time in June for 4 nights. I am wondering if anyone has stayed in any of the following hotels and if they liked the location, decor and comfort of the rooms. Daughine St. Germain, Grand Hotel St. Michel, and Hotel Le Petit Paris. I am a little concerned as to whether the rooms in Le Petit Paris will feel edgy in design but would be interested to hear anyone's comments about the comfort level of the aesthetic of these places. I want to embrace my first experience of Paris and am hoping that the hotel will support the experience. These three hotels span three different sorts of styles. I would love to hear if people recommend any of these and/or if they recommend a different hotel that is comfortable and casually elegant. Thank you so much for your thoughts!
Hotel question...first time to Paris!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London for Christmas
- 2 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 6 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 9 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 10 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 11 Rome Accommodation
- 12 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 13 Has anyone used Airfare.com?
- 14 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 15 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 16 Greek islands from Turkey
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 19 rent car / Munich
- 20 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 Italian Lakes gardens
- 23 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 24 TGV and Provence questions
- 25 Novels set in Greece