Would anyone know if the Hotel Porto Roca will be open this March, since it's located in Monterosso, after the flood, I"m not sure the town will be ready for tourists by then.
If anyone know anything about it... please share.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 2 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 3 Paris in September
- 4 Italy bus or train
- 5 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 6 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 7 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 8 help with Italy itinerary
- 9 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 10 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 11 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 12 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 13 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 14 Undisclsoed location
- 15 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 16 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 17 Praiano
- 18 Rome-Itinerary
- 19 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 20 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 21 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 22 Venice
- 23 Rome to venice
- 24 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 25 Gucci/Prada outlet near Florence