Husband and I have booked our hotels for our 18-day Eurotrip. Just wondering if there have been people in here who have used HOSTELS during their travel. We've never been in one and is curious with how things are in a hostel. Thinking of trying out a hostel just for the sake of experience but not sure how bad it can be.
We've looked at some hostel places and the prices for 2 beds are quite comparable to 2-star hotels... Hostel would be like $40 a bed, so $80 for two people. Almost the same price as a double bed in a really cheap hotel, give or take $20.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 2 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 3 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 4 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 5 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 6 London Restaurants
- 7 Corsica
- 8 17 days in England
- 9 VENICE
- 10 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 11 London best location
- 12 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 13 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)
- 14 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 15 An Introduction to French Wines...
- 16 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 17 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 18 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
- 19 travel around Spain
- 20 Train up the Jungfrau
- 21 credit and debit cards
- 22 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 24 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 25 CDG to Marais transfer
Hotel or Hostel? What to you prefer when you travel to Europe