Husband and I have booked our hotels for our 18-day Eurotrip. Just wondering if there have been people in here who have used HOSTELS during their travel. We've never been in one and is curious with how things are in a hostel. Thinking of trying out a hostel just for the sake of experience but not sure how bad it can be.
We've looked at some hostel places and the prices for 2 beds are quite comparable to 2-star hotels... Hostel would be like $40 a bed, so $80 for two people. Almost the same price as a double bed in a really cheap hotel, give or take $20.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라트❤™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™❤¯월드카지노¯の바카라트
- 2 바카라규칙☬™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™☬¯월드카지노¯の바카라규칙
- 3 바카라게임☯™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™☯¯월드카지노¯の바카라게임
- 4 바카라5678✄™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™✄¯월드카지노¯の바카라5678
- 5 공항바카라⌘™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™⌘¯월드카지노
- 6 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 7 바카라전략☁™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™☁¯월드카지노¯の바카라전략
- 8 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 9 바카라1번지✪™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™✪¯월드카지노¯の바카라1번지
- 10 실제바카라♛™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™♛¯월드카지노¯の실제바카라
- 11 If you had to choose one......
- 12 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 getting to CDG
- 15 Towersey, London
- 16 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 17 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 18 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 19 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 20 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 21 Preliminary planning -- a month in Greece
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 25 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
Hotel or Hostel? What to you prefer when you travel to Europe