I would like to know if anyone has a recommendation for a centrally located hotel or B&B in Rye in the UK. This is for a trip in June.
Hotel or B&B in Rye, UK
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 2 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 3 My Camino de Santiago
- 4 Rocamaxour
- 5 Arles as a base?
- 6 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 7 Maratea
- 8 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 9 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 10 France in 2003
- 11 camino de santiago starting in burgos
- 12 Now for the Venice hotel
- 13 Night Train from Krakow to Budapest
- 14 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 15 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 16 Mari's Northern Spain and the Camino de Santiago Trip Report
- 17 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 18 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 19 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 20 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 21 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 22 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 23 Insight coach tours of Italy & France
- 24 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 25 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History