I would like to know if anyone has a recommendation for a centrally located hotel or B&B in Rye in the UK. This is for a trip in June.
Hotel or B&B in Rye, UK
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 2 Paris in April?
- 3 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 4 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 5 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 6 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 7 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 8 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 9 quiet hotel
- 10 He said , she said
- 11 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 12 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 13 Venice hotel selection
- 14 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 15 May trip to the islands
- 16 Where to stay in Rome
- 17 7 days in Greece
- 18 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 19 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 20 Augsburg with kids
- 21 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 22 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 24 Three days in Spain
- 25 Italy Apartment What To Bring