I would like to know if anyone has a recommendation for a centrally located hotel or B&B in Rye in the UK. This is for a trip in June.
Hotel or B&B in Rye, UK
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 2 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 3 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 4 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 5 Sea side in Italy
- 6 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 7 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 8 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 9 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 10 Single Malts
- 11 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 12 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 13 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 14 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 15 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 16 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 17 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 18 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 19 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 20 Help with Lucerne in April
- 21 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 22 Paris: Best Baguette of 2015
- 23 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 24 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 25 London Weekend