I would like to know if anyone has a recommendation for a centrally located hotel or B&B in Rye in the UK. This is for a trip in June.
Hotel or B&B in Rye, UK
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 3 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 4 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 5 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 6 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 7 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 8 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 9 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Channel Islands
- 12 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 13 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 14 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 15 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 16 Ireland in a week
- 17 Spain - Andalucia
- 18 TGV and Provence questions
- 19 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 20 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 21 2 Week European Itinerary
- 22 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 23 Car in Prague
- 24 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 25 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?