I would like to know if anyone has a recommendation for a centrally located hotel or B&B in Rye in the UK. This is for a trip in June.
Hotel or B&B in Rye, UK
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 2 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 3 Basel Customs - Forgotten Pasport: photocopy suffice?
- 4 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 5 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 6 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 7 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 8 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 9 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 10 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 11 Taking a perscribed controlled substance to Germany.
- 12 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 13 Izmir or Bodrum in July?
- 14 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 15 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 16 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 17 Gorges du Verdon or take the A8 from Nice towards Aix?
- 18 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 19 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 20 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 21 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 22 Hydra to Peloponnese to Zakynthos...a few questions
- 23 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 24 From Dingle to Dublin?
- 25 French Immersion Advice Needed