I would like to know if anyone has a recommendation for a centrally located hotel or B&B in Rye in the UK. This is for a trip in June.
Hotel or B&B in Rye, UK
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 2 Best beach town in Italy?
- 3 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 4 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 5 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 6 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 7 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 8 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 9 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 10 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 11 Help with England/Wales tour
- 12 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 13 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 14 Is Venice really dirty?
- 15 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 16 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 17 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?
- 18 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 19 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 20 Cotswold Churches
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 23 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 24 Italy in October 2015
- 25 Budgeting - how long can I last!