I would like to know if anyone has a recommendation for a centrally located hotel or B&B in Rye in the UK. This is for a trip in June.
Hotel or B&B in Rye, UK
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 2 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 3 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 4 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 5 Questions for my German friends
- 6 What still confounds you about travel?
- 7 Train to Airport in Venice
- 8 Chip but no PIN
- 9 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 10 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 11 Foie gras, redux
- 12 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 13 Dublin Tour Companies
- 14 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 15 Day trips from Seville
- 16 Oktoberfest reservations
- 17 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 18 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 19 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions
- 20 Completely off the beaten track on the Petite Ceinture
- 21 Southern France
- 22 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 23 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 24 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 25 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons