I would like to know if anyone has a recommendation for a centrally located hotel or B&B in Rye in the UK. This is for a trip in June.
Hotel or B&B in Rye, UK
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 2 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 3 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 4 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 5 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 6 England and Scotland
- 7 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 8 Air pollution in Paris
- 9 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 10 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 11 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 12 tulips in the Netherland
- 13 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 14 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 15 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 16 French open
- 17 Trains in Italy
- 18 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 19 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 20 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 21 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 22 Azores
- 23 Azores
- 24 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 25 Dublin to Armagh?