So my husband and I decided to stay in Barcelona for a couple days to explore before heading out to the beach for the remainder of our trip. From my reading so far, it seems most people suggest either El Born, Eixample or Barri Gotic for first timers. (Is Barri Gotic the same as the Gothic quarter?). We are looking for a hotel or B&B that is secure, in a safe neighborhood, but also in an easy place to explore from. We are looking for something that will be about $100 or less per night. Please advise.
Hotel or B&B in Barcelona - Safe, Budget
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week European Itinerary
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 4 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 5 TGV and Provence questions
- 6 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 7 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 8 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 9 Channel Islands
- 10 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 11 Dresden Train Station
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Family European winter holiday
- 14 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 15 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 16 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 17 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 18 Rome Accommodation
- 19 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 20 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 21 To Paris and Provence in June
- 22 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 23 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 24 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 25 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?