So my husband and I decided to stay in Barcelona for a couple days to explore before heading out to the beach for the remainder of our trip. From my reading so far, it seems most people suggest either El Born, Eixample or Barri Gotic for first timers. (Is Barri Gotic the same as the Gothic quarter?). We are looking for a hotel or B&B that is secure, in a safe neighborhood, but also in an easy place to explore from. We are looking for something that will be about $100 or less per night. Please advise.
Hotel or B&B in Barcelona - Safe, Budget
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 2 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 3 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 4 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 5 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 6 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 7 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 8 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Barcelona and San Sebastian
- 9 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 10 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 11 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 12 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 13 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 14 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 15 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 16 Arctic Circle in December
- 17 Catalonia
- 18 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 19 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 20 Macarons!
- 21 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 22 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 23 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 24 Sammezzano update
- 25 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo