So my husband and I decided to stay in Barcelona for a couple days to explore before heading out to the beach for the remainder of our trip. From my reading so far, it seems most people suggest either El Born, Eixample or Barri Gotic for first timers. (Is Barri Gotic the same as the Gothic quarter?). We are looking for a hotel or B&B that is secure, in a safe neighborhood, but also in an easy place to explore from. We are looking for something that will be about $100 or less per night. Please advise.
Hotel or B&B in Barcelona - Safe, Budget
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 2 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 3 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 4 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 5 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 6 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 7 Christmas in Munich
- 8 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 9 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 10 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 11 Moving to Belfast
- 12 Dresden restaurant recs: December 2014
- 13 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 14 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 15 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 16 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 17 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 18 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 19 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 20 Luggage sizing
- 21 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 22 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 23 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 24 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 25 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule