So my husband and I decided to stay in Barcelona for a couple days to explore before heading out to the beach for the remainder of our trip. From my reading so far, it seems most people suggest either El Born, Eixample or Barri Gotic for first timers. (Is Barri Gotic the same as the Gothic quarter?). We are looking for a hotel or B&B that is secure, in a safe neighborhood, but also in an easy place to explore from. We are looking for something that will be about $100 or less per night. Please advise.
Hotel or B&B in Barcelona - Safe, Budget
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 2 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 3 Food tours in Rome?
- 4 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 5 Rome Food Tour
- 6 trip to norway
- 7 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 8 Ireland or Scotland
- 9 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 10 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 11 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 12 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 13 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 14 Italy and Croatia
- 15 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 16 Help with England/Wales tour
- 17 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 18 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 19 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 20 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 21 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 22 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 23 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 24 Walkers Haute Route, TMB, etc. closed until June 2015
- 25 Where to go in France mid July?