So my husband and I decided to stay in Barcelona for a couple days to explore before heading out to the beach for the remainder of our trip. From my reading so far, it seems most people suggest either El Born, Eixample or Barri Gotic for first timers. (Is Barri Gotic the same as the Gothic quarter?). We are looking for a hotel or B&B that is secure, in a safe neighborhood, but also in an easy place to explore from. We are looking for something that will be about $100 or less per night. Please advise.
Hotel or B&B in Barcelona - Safe, Budget
View all Europe activity »
- 1 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 2 TGV and Provence questions
- 3 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 4 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 5 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 6 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 7 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 8 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 9 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 10 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 11 2 Week European Itinerary
- 12 Chambermaid tipping
- 13 Channel Islands
- 14 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 15 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 16 Car in Prague
- 17 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 18 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 19 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 20 Rome Accommodation
- 21 Istanbul hotels
- 22 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 23 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 24 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 25 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia