So my husband and I decided to stay in Barcelona for a couple days to explore before heading out to the beach for the remainder of our trip. From my reading so far, it seems most people suggest either El Born, Eixample or Barri Gotic for first timers. (Is Barri Gotic the same as the Gothic quarter?). We are looking for a hotel or B&B that is secure, in a safe neighborhood, but also in an easy place to explore from. We are looking for something that will be about $100 or less per night. Please advise.
Hotel or B&B in Barcelona - Safe, Budget
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!!! Need suggestions paris hotel
- 2 London hotel tax is 20%
- 3 Dolomites in the summer - watch this
- 4 Sorry! Another Venice Hotel Location
- 5 What to buy in Prague, Vienna, or Budapest that we can't get in the US?
- 6 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 7 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 8 Do trains run past midnight???
- 9 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 10 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 11 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 12 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 13 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 14 Venice - boats on canals
- 15 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 16 Barcelona for single female
- 17 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 18 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 19 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 20 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 21 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 22 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 23 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 24 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 25 Help for San Sebastian