So my husband and I decided to stay in Barcelona for a couple days to explore before heading out to the beach for the remainder of our trip. From my reading so far, it seems most people suggest either El Born, Eixample or Barri Gotic for first timers. (Is Barri Gotic the same as the Gothic quarter?). We are looking for a hotel or B&B that is secure, in a safe neighborhood, but also in an easy place to explore from. We are looking for something that will be about $100 or less per night. Please advise.
Hotel or B&B in Barcelona - Safe, Budget
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in 21 days
- 2 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 3 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 4 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 5 A drive in Europe
- 6 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 7 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 8 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 9 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 10 nearby cities to london
- 11 Honeymoon Villa rental - Santorini or Mykonos
- 12 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 13 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 14 Swiss rail passes
- 15 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 16 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 17 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 18 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 19 Augsburg with kids
- 20 train to Vernon France
- 21 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 22 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 23 Hotel in Venice
- 24 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 25 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!