So my husband and I decided to stay in Barcelona for a couple days to explore before heading out to the beach for the remainder of our trip. From my reading so far, it seems most people suggest either El Born, Eixample or Barri Gotic for first timers. (Is Barri Gotic the same as the Gothic quarter?). We are looking for a hotel or B&B that is secure, in a safe neighborhood, but also in an easy place to explore from. We are looking for something that will be about $100 or less per night. Please advise.
Hotel or B&B in Barcelona - Safe, Budget
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 2 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 3 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 4 Three weeks holiday in Turkey
- 5 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 6 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 7 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 8 London restaurants
- 9 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 10 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 11 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 12 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass
- 15 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 16 Istanbul water
- 17 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 18 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 19 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 20 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 21 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 22 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 23 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 24 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 25 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP