So my husband and I decided to stay in Barcelona for a couple days to explore before heading out to the beach for the remainder of our trip. From my reading so far, it seems most people suggest either El Born, Eixample or Barri Gotic for first timers. (Is Barri Gotic the same as the Gothic quarter?). We are looking for a hotel or B&B that is secure, in a safe neighborhood, but also in an easy place to explore from. We are looking for something that will be about $100 or less per night. Please advise.
Hotel or B&B in Barcelona - Safe, Budget
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 2 Cycling in Southern France--Flat terraine
- 3 Our first trip to Europe
- 4 Seville Holy Week - Behind the Scenes!
- 5 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 6 Needed: a nice beach break in Spain!
- 7 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 8 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 9 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 10 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 11 First Trip to Italy - Could use some help!
- 12 Train tickets within Italy
- 13 Bavaria area to Hallstatter to Croatia, Berchtesgaden and Munich
- 14 Bavaria area to Hallstatter to Croatia, Berchtesgaden and Munich
- 15 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 16 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 17 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 18 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 Hotel in Istanbul
- 21 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 22 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 23 Mont St. Michele?
- 24 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 25 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please