So my husband and I decided to stay in Barcelona for a couple days to explore before heading out to the beach for the remainder of our trip. From my reading so far, it seems most people suggest either El Born, Eixample or Barri Gotic for first timers. (Is Barri Gotic the same as the Gothic quarter?). We are looking for a hotel or B&B that is secure, in a safe neighborhood, but also in an easy place to explore from. We are looking for something that will be about $100 or less per night. Please advise.
Hotel or B&B in Barcelona - Safe, Budget
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Votes "No"
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 1 week Tuscany in November
- 5 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 6 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 7 Sunny September Trip Report
- 8 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 9 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 10 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 11 Gift for French business associate
- 12 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 13 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 14 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 17 Gtg San Antonio
- 18 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 19 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 20 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 21 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 22 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 23 Help please! Value lodging in Italy
- 24 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 25 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore