we are family of three including a 4 year old who will be staying 2 nights in Salzburg. While the option of staying close to town is very desirable, we will be driving from Vienna and will have a car. The cost of a place inside Salzburg seems pretty high and I have to add parking to the cost too.
I am veering towards a nice B&B outside Salzburg (which is scenic) - drive into town and park the car in a parking lot and spend the day. Any recommendations for such a place? Also, we will not be in Salzburg for the second day but driving around the countryside. A B&B outside Salzburg may be easier for that purpose as well...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pogo @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Italy in January?
- 3 10 days in London in early December
- 4 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 5 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 6 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 7 Berlin to ?
- 8 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 9 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 10 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 11 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 12 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 13 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 14 Scotland in December
- 15 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 16 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 17 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 18 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 19 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 20 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 21 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 22 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 23 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 24 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 25 Iceland