Traveling to the Azores in June. First stop is Pico island. Has anyone stayed at A Casa do Ouvidor (Sao Roque do Pico, Pico Island Portugal) recently? I noticed that their last review on Trip Advisor is from September 2013 and their website only has reviews posted from 2011. I'm just wondering if there is anyone out there that might be able to comment on the accommodations in the past few months.
The other hotel we are considering is O Zimbreiro on a different part of the island, if anyone has any info on that hotel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 5 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 6 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 7 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 8 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 9 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 10 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 11 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 12 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 13 4 days from/to Zagreb...
- 14 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 15 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 16 3 days solo in London
- 17 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 18 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 19 Prem fares (again)
- 20 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 21 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 22 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 23 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 Chania