Traveling to the Azores in June. First stop is Pico island. Has anyone stayed at A Casa do Ouvidor (Sao Roque do Pico, Pico Island Portugal) recently? I noticed that their last review on Trip Advisor is from September 2013 and their website only has reviews posted from 2011. I'm just wondering if there is anyone out there that might be able to comment on the accommodations in the past few months.
The other hotel we are considering is O Zimbreiro on a different part of the island, if anyone has any info on that hotel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Baby Milk
- 2 Super Cover For Hertz
- 3 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 4 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 5 Tour groups
- 6 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 7 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 8 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 9 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 10 Hotel in Vienna
- 11 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 12 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 13 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 14 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 15 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 16 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 17 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 18 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 20 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 21 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 22 French restaurants
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 25 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please