Traveling to the Azores in June. First stop is Pico island. Has anyone stayed at A Casa do Ouvidor (Sao Roque do Pico, Pico Island Portugal) recently? I noticed that their last review on Trip Advisor is from September 2013 and their website only has reviews posted from 2011. I'm just wondering if there is anyone out there that might be able to comment on the accommodations in the past few months.
The other hotel we are considering is O Zimbreiro on a different part of the island, if anyone has any info on that hotel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 help with Italy itinerary
- 2 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 3 Barcelona with baby
- 4 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 5 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 6 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 7 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 8 Norway fjord
- 9 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 10 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 11 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 12 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 13 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 14 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 15 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 16 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 17 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 18 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 19 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 20 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 21 Capri in July
- 22 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 23 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 24 Venice
- 25 London 2For1 question