I am taking a 2 week cycling vacation in Austria this August and have a very early morning (6:00 am) flight from Vienna back to the USA on August 3. We would prefer to stay near the airport the night before and are looking for a hotel that can be reached from downtown Vienna by public transport the prior day, and that also has a shuttle or access to public transport to the airport early morning. Our budget is approximately $100 Euros. Your recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinqueterre
- 2 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 3 Central and Northern Italy
- 4 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 5 Car rental Pick up location in Florence and drop off in Venice
- 6 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 7 Riviera (Italian and French) Vs Como and The Alps in June
- 8 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 9 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 10 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 11 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 12 stonehenge day trip from london
- 13 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 14 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 15 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 16 Scotland Trip Report
- 17 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 18 Charming areas to explore in London
- 19 Trip to Ireland in September
- 20 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 21 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 22 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 23 Cornwall UK
- 24 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 25 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?