I am taking a 2 week cycling vacation in Austria this August and have a very early morning (6:00 am) flight from Vienna back to the USA on August 3. We would prefer to stay near the airport the night before and are looking for a hotel that can be reached from downtown Vienna by public transport the prior day, and that also has a shuttle or access to public transport to the airport early morning. Our budget is approximately $100 Euros. Your recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 2 SS: Hp PrInTeR tec^h sUpPoRt CONTACT ☎ 1855+999 +8045 HP 24/7
- 3 Street parking in Barcelona?
- 4 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 5 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 6 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 7 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 8 TIM in FCO - update
- 9 Swiss Train Travel Help
- 10 Madrid food advice needed
- 11 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 12 16 days in France and Italy
- 13 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 14 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 15 Iceland trip report!
- 16 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 17 Paris for children
- 18 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 19 Naples + Walking Tour
- 20 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 21 Need hotel in Athens
- 22 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 23 Avoid Europcar!
- 24 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 25 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?