I am taking a 2 week cycling vacation in Austria this August and have a very early morning (6:00 am) flight from Vienna back to the USA on August 3. We would prefer to stay near the airport the night before and are looking for a hotel that can be reached from downtown Vienna by public transport the prior day, and that also has a shuttle or access to public transport to the airport early morning. Our budget is approximately $100 Euros. Your recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 spanish winery region(s)
- 2 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 3 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 4 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 5 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 6 Paris transportation from CDG term 2 to La Defense
- 7 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 8 December in Deutschland
- 9 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 10 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 11 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 12 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 13 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 14 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 15 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 16 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 17 Two weeks in France
- 18 Best places for 21 day family vacay w/ 5 year old?
- 19 Best International Sim Card
- 20 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 21 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 22 Me, myself and Dordogne – 2 weeks in the Beautiful French Countryside
- 23 Relaxing destinations?
- 24 8 day outdoorsy Itinerary Help (Lake Geneva, Bernese Oberland)
- 25 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna