I am taking a 2 week cycling vacation in Austria this August and have a very early morning (6:00 am) flight from Vienna back to the USA on August 3. We would prefer to stay near the airport the night before and are looking for a hotel that can be reached from downtown Vienna by public transport the prior day, and that also has a shuttle or access to public transport to the airport early morning. Our budget is approximately $100 Euros. Your recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 2 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 3 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 4 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 7 Questions about Polish sights
- 8 4 days itinerary for France
- 9 Ireland travel passport question
- 10 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 11 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 12 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 13 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 14 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 15 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 16 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 17 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 18 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 19 Flamenco in October
- 20 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 21 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 22 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 23 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 24 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 25 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids