I am taking a 2 week cycling vacation in Austria this August and have a very early morning (6:00 am) flight from Vienna back to the USA on August 3. We would prefer to stay near the airport the night before and are looking for a hotel that can be reached from downtown Vienna by public transport the prior day, and that also has a shuttle or access to public transport to the airport early morning. Our budget is approximately $100 Euros. Your recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Hotel Near Vienna Airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 2 Chip but no PIN
- 3 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 4 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 5 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 6 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 7 Madrid and London
- 8 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 9 car rental advice in Portugal
- 10 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 11 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 12 What to wear
- 13 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 14 Small group for Colosseum
- 15 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 16 Lofoten ferry
- 17 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Unique Venice Activity
- 20 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 21 Duoro river cruises
- 22 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 23 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 24 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 25 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?