I am taking a 2 week cycling vacation in Austria this August and have a very early morning (6:00 am) flight from Vienna back to the USA on August 3. We would prefer to stay near the airport the night before and are looking for a hotel that can be reached from downtown Vienna by public transport the prior day, and that also has a shuttle or access to public transport to the airport early morning. Our budget is approximately $100 Euros. Your recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway holiday locations
- 2 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 3 Our European adventures
- 4 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 5 Munich restaurant recs
- 6 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 7 Bordeaux TRIP
- 8 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 9 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 10 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 11 20 free days of Europe
- 12 Greece in 15 Days
- 13 Adaptors for Belgium
- 14 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 15 Walking Scotland
- 16 Home base for a month in France?
- 17 Train Ticket Help
- 18 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 19 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 20 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 21 tablet
- 22 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 23 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 24 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 25 Planning Advice!