I am taking a 2 week cycling vacation in Austria this August and have a very early morning (6:00 am) flight from Vienna back to the USA on August 3. We would prefer to stay near the airport the night before and are looking for a hotel that can be reached from downtown Vienna by public transport the prior day, and that also has a shuttle or access to public transport to the airport early morning. Our budget is approximately $100 Euros. Your recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 2 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 3 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 4 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 5 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 6 How to pick an apartment in Paris?
- 7 2 weeks Europe trip
- 8 mountain views near London
- 9 12 days in and out of Barcelona-where to go?
- 10 Cordoba Overnight?
- 11 Seville, Cordoba, Ronda, Granada Trip Report
- 12 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 13 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 14 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 15 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 16 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 18 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 19 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 20 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 21 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 22 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 23 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 24 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 25 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund