Hi - Planning a trip to London next summer with my husband and 7 year old son. This is our first time in London. We'll be there for 3 days and found an excellent rate at the Hilton Doubletree Victoria Hotel (address: 2 Bridge Place, Victoria). We read reviews indicating this is a good location for transportation due to Victoria Station's proximity to the hotel, as well as having some of the sights nearby. More importantly, is this a safe area to walk around, especially at night? I've stayed by train stations before (e.g., Rome) and did not feel safe at all. Please let me know your thoughts...Thank you!
Hotel near Victoria Station - Safe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 2 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 3 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 4 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 5 Weekend in Norfolk
- 6 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 7 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 8 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 9 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 10 Autumn in Paris
- 11 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 12 Burgundy in May
- 13 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 14 A Greek sojourn
- 15 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 16 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 17 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 18 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 19 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 20 Is Venice really dirty?
- 21 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 22 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 23 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 24 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 25 Riva del Garda to Rome