Hi - Planning a trip to London next summer with my husband and 7 year old son. This is our first time in London. We'll be there for 3 days and found an excellent rate at the Hilton Doubletree Victoria Hotel (address: 2 Bridge Place, Victoria). We read reviews indicating this is a good location for transportation due to Victoria Station's proximity to the hotel, as well as having some of the sights nearby. More importantly, is this a safe area to walk around, especially at night? I've stayed by train stations before (e.g., Rome) and did not feel safe at all. Please let me know your thoughts...Thank you!
Hotel near Victoria Station - Safe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage sizing
- 2 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 3 Moving to Belfast
- 4 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 5 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 6 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 7 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 8 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 9 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 10 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 11 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 12 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 13 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 14 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 15 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 16 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 17 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 18 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 19 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 20 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 21 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 22 Scuol, Switzerland
- 23 2 Weeks in Paris
- 24 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 25 Dolomites in May? Worth it?