Hi - Planning a trip to London next summer with my husband and 7 year old son. This is our first time in London. We'll be there for 3 days and found an excellent rate at the Hilton Doubletree Victoria Hotel (address: 2 Bridge Place, Victoria). We read reviews indicating this is a good location for transportation due to Victoria Station's proximity to the hotel, as well as having some of the sights nearby. More importantly, is this a safe area to walk around, especially at night? I've stayed by train stations before (e.g., Rome) and did not feel safe at all. Please let me know your thoughts...Thank you!
Hotel near Victoria Station - Safe?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 2 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 3 Getting around in Tuscany
- 4 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 5 Venice in Jan
- 6 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 7 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 8 Public transport from Ostuni
- 9 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 10 British drivers
- 11 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 12 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 13 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 16 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 17 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 18 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 19 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 20 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 21 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 22 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 23 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 24 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 25 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland