Hi - Planning a trip to London next summer with my husband and 7 year old son. This is our first time in London. We'll be there for 3 days and found an excellent rate at the Hilton Doubletree Victoria Hotel (address: 2 Bridge Place, Victoria). We read reviews indicating this is a good location for transportation due to Victoria Station's proximity to the hotel, as well as having some of the sights nearby. More importantly, is this a safe area to walk around, especially at night? I've stayed by train stations before (e.g., Rome) and did not feel safe at all. Please let me know your thoughts...Thank you!
Hotel near Victoria Station - Safe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 economy car rentals
- 2 Air France strike
- 3 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 4 Barcelona free tours??
- 5 Voltage in UK and France
- 6 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 7 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 8 Eleanor's Pages
- 9 Renfe site
- 10 Giverny in early October?
- 11 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 12 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 13 Montreuil, Rue Colbert
- 14 Spain Night Train in Recliner
- 15 london in 2.5 days
- 16 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 17 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 18 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 19 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 20 Alterations to night trains routes
- 21 Interested In Coach Passes
- 22 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 23 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 24 Two Days in Prague
- 25 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro