Hi - Planning a trip to London next summer with my husband and 7 year old son. This is our first time in London. We'll be there for 3 days and found an excellent rate at the Hilton Doubletree Victoria Hotel (address: 2 Bridge Place, Victoria). We read reviews indicating this is a good location for transportation due to Victoria Station's proximity to the hotel, as well as having some of the sights nearby. More importantly, is this a safe area to walk around, especially at night? I've stayed by train stations before (e.g., Rome) and did not feel safe at all. Please let me know your thoughts...Thank you!
Hotel near Victoria Station - Safe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich with a car?
- 2 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 3 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 4 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 5 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 6 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 7 Itinerary Help!
- 8 Toulouse and beyond -
- 9 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 10 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 11 tour guides in rome
- 12 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 13 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 14 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 15 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 16 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 17 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 18 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 19 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 20 Seaside island village in Greece
- 21 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 22 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 23 7 days in Greece
- 24 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 25 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report