Hi - Planning a trip to London next summer with my husband and 7 year old son. This is our first time in London. We'll be there for 3 days and found an excellent rate at the Hilton Doubletree Victoria Hotel (address: 2 Bridge Place, Victoria). We read reviews indicating this is a good location for transportation due to Victoria Station's proximity to the hotel, as well as having some of the sights nearby. More importantly, is this a safe area to walk around, especially at night? I've stayed by train stations before (e.g., Rome) and did not feel safe at all. Please let me know your thoughts...Thank you!
Hotel near Victoria Station - Safe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 2 Granada
- 3 Azores
- 4 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 5 All Set To Go!!
- 6 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 7 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 8 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 9 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 10 A Sardinia trip report
- 11 4 weeks in the UK
- 12 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 13 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 14 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 15 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 16 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 17 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 18 First time to Switzerland
- 19 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 20 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 21 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 22 Eastern Europe
- 23 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 24 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 25 Switzerland help...?