Hi - Planning a trip to London next summer with my husband and 7 year old son. This is our first time in London. We'll be there for 3 days and found an excellent rate at the Hilton Doubletree Victoria Hotel (address: 2 Bridge Place, Victoria). We read reviews indicating this is a good location for transportation due to Victoria Station's proximity to the hotel, as well as having some of the sights nearby. More importantly, is this a safe area to walk around, especially at night? I've stayed by train stations before (e.g., Rome) and did not feel safe at all. Please let me know your thoughts...Thank you!
Hotel near Victoria Station - Safe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 2 What to wear
- 3 Munich and Dachau
- 4 London visit
- 5 Duoro river cruises
- 6 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 7 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 8 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 9 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 10 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 11 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 12 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 13 Small group for Colosseum
- 14 SIM card for eastern europe
- 15 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 16 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 17 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 18 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 19 Madrid and London
- 20 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 21 21 Days in Central Europe
- 22 Three days in Spain
- 23 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 24 car rental advice in Portugal
- 25 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old