I am looking for a nice hotel near the maestre train station , for one night. I am not so concerned about the price as much as cleanliness and safety. We want to be able to get into venice by vaporetto easily, as well as getting to the airport with ease the next day.
Hotel near train station
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We Need a Pact
- 2 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 3 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 4 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 5 I need a haircut
- 6 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 7 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 8 Tipping in Greece
- 9 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 10 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 11 Honeymooning in Europe
- 12 Southern France
- 13 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 14 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 15 Spain tips beyond safety
- 16 Small group for Colosseum
- 17 American electrical gadgets
- 18 Arc de Triumph Question
- 19 flea markets in France
- 20 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 21 Eating in France-two new books
- 22 Monet in Normandy
- 23 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 24 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 25 Travel from Split to Zadar