We would like to end our aging mother/daughter trip to Italy with a stay near the airport that will allow us to transfer from our train from Florence to a hotel that has easy/cheap shuttle service to the airport. Our dream is to stay Italian until the last minute and not end up at the hassle and high prices of the Hilton. Ideas? We are going mid summer ( no choice).
Hotel near Rome airport with easy access from trains
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 2 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 3 Venice Banning Fodors
- 4 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 5 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 6 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 7 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 8 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 9 4-6 weeks
- 10 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 11 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 12 France, Italy and Greec
- 13 Rome---August and September
- 14 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 15 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 16 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 17 South of France November Trip Report
- 18 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 19 Clearsky Holidays
- 20 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 21 Suggestions for too many days in Milan
- 22 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 23 Luggage sizing
- 24 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 25 Madrid - Bernina Express