We would like to end our aging mother/daughter trip to Italy with a stay near the airport that will allow us to transfer from our train from Florence to a hotel that has easy/cheap shuttle service to the airport. Our dream is to stay Italian until the last minute and not end up at the hassle and high prices of the Hilton. Ideas? We are going mid summer ( no choice).
Hotel near Rome airport with easy access from trains
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 3 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 4 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 5 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 6 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 Dresden Train Station
- 10 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 11 More help with housing in Puglia
- 12 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 13 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 14 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 15 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 16 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 17 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 18 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 19 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 River cruises
- 21 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 24 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 25 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites