We would like to end our aging mother/daughter trip to Italy with a stay near the airport that will allow us to transfer from our train from Florence to a hotel that has easy/cheap shuttle service to the airport. Our dream is to stay Italian until the last minute and not end up at the hassle and high prices of the Hilton. Ideas? We are going mid summer ( no choice).
Hotel near Rome airport with easy access from trains
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 2 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 3 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 4 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 5 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 6 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 7 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 8 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 9 hotels in Seville
- 10 Sicily Suggetions
- 11 car rental companies Italy
- 12 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 13 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 14 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 15 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 16 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 17 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 18 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 19 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 20 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 21 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 22 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 23 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 24 Paris in April?
- 25 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!