I am new to actually asking questions, but a frequent "reader" here- especially when I go somewhere. I need advice, please.
My DH and I are going to Paris for 6 days the second week in December. He would like a hotel near the Eiffel Tower. We are in our 5o's (I have JUST turned 50 ) and love to eat, go to museums, site see, etc. I have been to Paris before, but he has not. Last time I went was 25 years ago and stayed in a youth hostel... We are looking to spend about $200 a night, but could maybe go higher.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 2 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location
- 3 Another Book List for Italy
- 4 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 5 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 6 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 7 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 8 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 9 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 10 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 11 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 12 Azores - Which Islands to Visit?
- 13 Backpacking/Train Travel in Europe
- 14 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 15 Caught by a Speed Camera in a Rental Car???
- 16 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 17 Classical Music in Milan
- 18 Istanbul tour guides?
- 19 Warsaw Hotel Questions
- 20 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?
- 21 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 22 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 23 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 24 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 25 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December