I am new to actually asking questions, but a frequent "reader" here- especially when I go somewhere. I need advice, please.
My DH and I are going to Paris for 6 days the second week in December. He would like a hotel near the Eiffel Tower. We are in our 5o's (I have JUST turned 50 ) and love to eat, go to museums, site see, etc. I have been to Paris before, but he has not. Last time I went was 25 years ago and stayed in a youth hostel... We are looking to spend about $200 a night, but could maybe go higher.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 kontact: Tec^h SUPP0RT MS OUTLOOk/365 CONTACT 1/800≈681≈7208 microsoft
- 2 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 3 Help me make this possible!
- 4 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 5 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 6 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 7 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 8 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 9 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 10 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 11 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 13 First visit to London
- 14 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 15 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 16 London is it worth it?
- 17 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 18 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 19 Paris and Normandy
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 22 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 23 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 24 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 25 Mobile wifi for Europe travel