I am new to actually asking questions, but a frequent "reader" here- especially when I go somewhere. I need advice, please.
My DH and I are going to Paris for 6 days the second week in December. He would like a hotel near the Eiffel Tower. We are in our 5o's (I have JUST turned 50 ) and love to eat, go to museums, site see, etc. I have been to Paris before, but he has not. Last time I went was 25 years ago and stayed in a youth hostel... We are looking to spend about $200 a night, but could maybe go higher.
Thanks in advance!
Hotel near Eiffel Tower in December
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reims for a day
- 2 Munich with a car?
- 3 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 4 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 5 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 6 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 7 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 8 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 9 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 10 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 11 poland to switzerland
- 12 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 13 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 14 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 15 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 16 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 17 Day trip on the Rhine
- 18 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 19 Toulouse and beyond -
- 20 One week in Venice - trips
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 23 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 24 UK for 12 days !
- 25 Estonia Amber