I am new to actually asking questions, but a frequent "reader" here- especially when I go somewhere. I need advice, please.
My DH and I are going to Paris for 6 days the second week in December. He would like a hotel near the Eiffel Tower. We are in our 5o's (I have JUST turned 50 ) and love to eat, go to museums, site see, etc. I have been to Paris before, but he has not. Last time I went was 25 years ago and stayed in a youth hostel... We are looking to spend about $200 a night, but could maybe go higher.
Thanks in advance!
Hotel near Eiffel Tower in December
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 2 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 3 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 4 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 5 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 6 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 7 destination wedding
- 8 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 9 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 10 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 11 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 13 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 14 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 15 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 16 London Private Detectives
- 17 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 18 Calling Jamikins
- 19 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 20 A drive in Europe
- 21 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 22 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 23 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 24 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 25 Europe in 21 days