I am new to actually asking questions, but a frequent "reader" here- especially when I go somewhere. I need advice, please.
My DH and I are going to Paris for 6 days the second week in December. He would like a hotel near the Eiffel Tower. We are in our 5o's (I have JUST turned 50 ) and love to eat, go to museums, site see, etc. I have been to Paris before, but he has not. Last time I went was 25 years ago and stayed in a youth hostel... We are looking to spend about $200 a night, but could maybe go higher.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 2 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 3 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 4 Visiting Spain in January
- 5 Italy/Greece with kids
- 6 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 7 Puglia or La Langhe
- 8 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 9 Do Not Rent from SIXT car rentals
- 10 Paris---baguette question???
- 11 Munich
- 12 English Countryside
- 13 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 14 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 15 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 16 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 17 Need help in travel planning
- 18 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 19 French immersion courses in France
- 20 "Around Provence" - My Watercolors on Flickr
- 21 Vienna or Budapest?
- 22 Train Travel Berlin, Prague, Krakow
- 23 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 24 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 25 10 day Greek Island trip