I am new to actually asking questions, but a frequent "reader" here- especially when I go somewhere. I need advice, please.
My DH and I are going to Paris for 6 days the second week in December. He would like a hotel near the Eiffel Tower. We are in our 5o's (I have JUST turned 50 ) and love to eat, go to museums, site see, etc. I have been to Paris before, but he has not. Last time I went was 25 years ago and stayed in a youth hostel... We are looking to spend about $200 a night, but could maybe go higher.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris google map, Place De Trocadero
- 2 Road trip in Spain
- 3 Norway in 10 days, please advise
- 4 Buckfast Abbey Brews Up a Brouhahah!
- 5 Ireland advice
- 6 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 7 a stop along El Camino
- 8 Thoughts on the Blue Lagoon
- 9 Can you recommend a hotel in Santorini?
- 10 Help needed with planning Dordogne/Provence itinerary
- 11 France & Italy trip for 14 days
- 12 Fly into Rome, then onto Venice and Amalfi
- 13 Doing laundry in Iceland?
- 14 Hotel report: Rome and Venice
- 15 Italy Itinerary and Train- Please Help!
- 16 Euro Quiz # 110 - Potpourri
- 17 May 2015 Rome/Florence Trip Report
- 18 Need opinion to pick suitable rail pass
- 19 Transferring on Germany trains
- 20 Hotel Lorelei et Londres, Sorrento. Whatever happened to it?
- 21 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 22 Itinerary help! First time to Italy
- 23 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks
- 24 The Best of Tuscany Tour
- 25 AirBNB scam apt in Milan