I am new to actually asking questions, but a frequent "reader" here- especially when I go somewhere. I need advice, please.
My DH and I are going to Paris for 6 days the second week in December. He would like a hotel near the Eiffel Tower. We are in our 5o's (I have JUST turned 50 ) and love to eat, go to museums, site see, etc. I have been to Paris before, but he has not. Last time I went was 25 years ago and stayed in a youth hostel... We are looking to spend about $200 a night, but could maybe go higher.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 2 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 3 Paris hotels
- 4 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 5 Netflix and Hulu
- 6 Viking Ship Museums and Open Air Museums
- 7 Florence with 11 & 13 year old
- 8 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 9 Naples
- 10 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 11 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 12 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 13 England--Cambridge on a Sunday (SIM card? Restaurants)
- 14 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 15 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 16 Lisbon and Spain-"must see" advance tix?
- 17 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 18 Amalfi October 16-25
- 19 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 20 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 21 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 22 Germany in 7 days
- 23 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 24 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 25 venice/slovenia/croatia