My travel agent suggested a hotel near Colloseum.
It's called Hotel de Rome.
I searched for it on trip advisor but could only find 3 reviews which were all positive.
Has anyone stayed here before?
Is the neighborhood safe at night?
Is via Cavour neighborhood safe to stroll along at night?
Thanks for the response in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 2 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 3 Spain and South of France
- 4 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 5 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 6 renting car with automatic transmission
- 7 Self drive tour companies
- 8 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 11 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 12 May get together in Paris
- 13 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 14 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 15 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 16 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 17 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 18 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 19 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 20 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 21 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 22 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 23 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 24 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 25 Prague itinerary advice