We have a day in Paris then a next day early AM flight out of Paris. Looking for a hotel that is close to hotel which we can get in and out of to explore Paris then back easy to am flight next am. I'm thinking something either in airport or max 20 min shuttle. Would like east access to train to/from Paris. Is the Sheraton the only on actually in the hotel? Worth the $$$? Suggestions?
Hotel near CG Airport Paris -early AM flight
- 1 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 2 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 3 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 4 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 5 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 6 Germany and Italy
- 7 Changing of the Guard
- 8 Which tour company would be best?
- 9 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 10 WWI Battlefield Tours
- 11 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 12 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 13 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 14 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 15 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 16 London Evening Activity
- 17 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 18 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 19 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 20 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 21 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 22 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 23 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 24 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 25 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?