We have a day in Paris then a next day early AM flight out of Paris. Looking for a hotel that is close to hotel which we can get in and out of to explore Paris then back easy to am flight next am. I'm thinking something either in airport or max 20 min shuttle. Would like east access to train to/from Paris. Is the Sheraton the only on actually in the hotel? Worth the $$$? Suggestions?
Hotel near CG Airport Paris -early AM flight
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 2 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 3 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 4 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 5 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 6 Northern Spain
- 7 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 8 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 9 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 10 week in calabria
- 11 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 12 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 13 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 14 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 15 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 16 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 17 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 18 Akrotiri Tours
- 19 Walking in Oslo
- 20 London hotel tax is 20%
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 22 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 23 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 24 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 25 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?