We have a day in Paris then a next day early AM flight out of Paris. Looking for a hotel that is close to hotel which we can get in and out of to explore Paris then back easy to am flight next am. I'm thinking something either in airport or max 20 min shuttle. Would like east access to train to/from Paris. Is the Sheraton the only on actually in the hotel? Worth the $$$? Suggestions?
Hotel near CG Airport Paris -early AM flight
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 2 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 3 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 4 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 5 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 6 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 7 Renting an apt.
- 8 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 9 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 10 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 11 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 12 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 13 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 14 Amalfi coast in May
- 15 Paris winter sales
- 16 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 17 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 18 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 21 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 22 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 23 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 24 Open Jaw Ticket...NYC-LHR;FCO-NYC Cost
- 25 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?