We have a day in Paris then a next day early AM flight out of Paris. Looking for a hotel that is close to hotel which we can get in and out of to explore Paris then back easy to am flight next am. I'm thinking something either in airport or max 20 min shuttle. Would like east access to train to/from Paris. Is the Sheraton the only on actually in the hotel? Worth the $$$? Suggestions?
Hotel near CG Airport Paris -early AM flight
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 2 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 3 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 4 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 5 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 6 driving in france with kids
- 7 Is my plan ok
- 8 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 9 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 10 Portugal Trip
- 11 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 12 Southern Spain
- 13 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 14 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 15 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 16 Spain traffic tickets
- 17 Reputable Tours
- 18 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 19 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 20 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 21 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 22 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 23 Best Location to Stay in Barcelona
- 24 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 25 Best Option for London Travelcard?