We have a day in Paris then a next day early AM flight out of Paris. Looking for a hotel that is close to hotel which we can get in and out of to explore Paris then back easy to am flight next am. I'm thinking something either in airport or max 20 min shuttle. Would like east access to train to/from Paris. Is the Sheraton the only on actually in the hotel? Worth the $$$? Suggestions?
Hotel near CG Airport Paris -early AM flight
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 2 Euro Quiz # 87 - Paris Potpourri
- 3 Train des Pignes
- 4 London and nearby suggestions
- 5 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 6 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 7 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights
- 8 Why Is Europe Becoming More Prudish? Or Is It?
- 9 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 10 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 11 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 12 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 13 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 14 Change in Travel
- 15 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 16 What to do, what to do... early arrival, late departure
- 17 Dört Tepeler at Elbeyli, İznik
- 18 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 19 Any other tour/sightseeing sites, besides Viator???
- 20 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 21 Typical where to go honeymoon question. But please help
- 22 Italy and Greece in 2 Weeks?!
- 23 Getting Around Greece
- 24 Snorkling around Var?
- 25 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao