Does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel near the airport in Munich. We have an
early morning departure. There are 2 adults and 3 kids, so we will need two rooms.
Thanks for any help you can give me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pompeii, Herculaneum
- 2 Dolomiti advice please!
- 3 Restaurant recommendations - Rome, Florence and Venice!
- 4 Can you recommend a hotel in Santorini?
- 5 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks
- 6 First time visit to Italy - family of 4
- 7 quick Rome advice
- 8 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 9 Italy (or other country) with a baby
- 10 Itinerary Paris/Provence - please provide thoughts
- 11 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 12 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 13 staying in riomaggiore or portovenere
- 14 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 15 home base in provence
- 16 As a EU citizen, but non-EU resident, can I purchase a vehicle in the EU?
- 17 Valencia - Finally going and need advice
- 18 Norway in 10 days, please advise
- 19 The First Thing You Do When You Land In Paris?
- 20 Fonte Bertusi
- 21 Private guide
- 22 Where to catch bus at Glasgow Airport
- 23 TSA fails 95% of the time
- 24 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 25 Southeast Sicily for 10 days