We are considering booking 4 nights at the Hotel Navona during our stay in Rome. I like that it's centrally located, generally reviews look good and the pictures look reasonable, but does anyone have any experience staying there? It looks like they may have renovated after 2013 based on pictures of bathrooms but I can't quite tell. Any thoughts would be great! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사설토토사이트추천##≫dldl-22.com≪사설토토추천
- 2 바카라추천사이트<<boo90.com>>실시간카지노
- 3 NORTON Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 4 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 5 Travelling Iceland
- 6 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 7 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 8 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 9 London Hotel - Different Request
- 10 Portugal rental car
- 11 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 12 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 13 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 14 Trastevere Food
- 15 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 16 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 17 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 18 Sim Cards
- 19 3 nights in Madrid
- 20 Nightime Tivoli
- 21 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 22 Seville to Cordoba
- 23 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 24 IWM
- 25 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches