We are considering booking 4 nights at the Hotel Navona during our stay in Rome. I like that it's centrally located, generally reviews look good and the pictures look reasonable, but does anyone have any experience staying there? It looks like they may have renovated after 2013 based on pictures of bathrooms but I can't quite tell. Any thoughts would be great! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Madrid/Lisbon
- 4 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 5 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 6 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)
- 9 Day trips around Vienna
- 10 Greek fuel cost
- 11 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 12 Dog friendly hotels
- 13 Killarney
- 14 Walking itinerary in England?
- 15 First time in Bulgaria
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 18 Self drive tour companies
- 19 Cambridge in May
- 20 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 21 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 22 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 23 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 24 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 25 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?