going to Rome for 2 nights w/our family (10 & 5 yo) - have reservations at hotel alexandra but friend just got back & enjoyed her stay at hotel mozart. hotel alexandra seems like a slightly better location but a bit older....anyone stay at either hotel and have feedback? same pricing.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 2 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 3 getting to CDG
- 4 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 5 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 6 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 7 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 8 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 9 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 10 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 11 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 12 Towersey, London
- 13 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 14 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 15 Biarritz family holiday
- 16 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 17 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 18 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 19 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 20 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 21 Ireland in April
- 22 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 23 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 24 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece