going to Rome for 2 nights w/our family (10 & 5 yo) - have reservations at hotel alexandra but friend just got back & enjoyed her stay at hotel mozart. hotel alexandra seems like a slightly better location but a bit older....anyone stay at either hotel and have feedback? same pricing.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 2 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 3 Interesting places to visit
- 4 황금성 ▣ 홈피:【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 5 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 6 오션 ≪접속주소 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 7 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 8 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 9 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 10 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 11 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 12 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 13 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 14 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 15 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 16 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 17 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 18 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 19 Train help for Prague
- 20 Germany train help!
- 21 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 24 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 25 Swiss Travel Pass