I am just wondering if anyone has ever stayed at the Hotel Metropole in Sliema, Malta before. I will be in Malta for three nights this July, the hotel looks the be good value and in a great position. It has a pool and air conditioning which should be great, as im expecting it to be very hot at this time of year. If anyone has stayed there i would be interested to know of your experiences.
Hotel Metropole, Sliema, Malta
- 1 Real Quality fake passports, driver's licenses, visas
- 2 Car Rental Return @ CDG..and Transportation Options After
- 3 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 4 Cordoba hotel and restaurant ideas
- 5 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 6 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 7 BEWARE OF AVIS CAR HIRE
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 Best Maps for Central Italy
- 10 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 11 How many home bases do we need for 3 weeks in Belgium
- 12 Rothenburg ob der tauber
- 13 Planning 8 days in Italy (Rome, Tuscany) with two kids
- 14 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 15 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 16 Transfer From US job to UK job...Tips, tricks, etiquette
- 17 Critique my winter trip to Greece
- 18 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 19 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 20 Lithuania is absolutely not European state
- 21 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 22 Question about 6 days unlimited Jungfrau pass
- 23 Want to spend 1 day in London (Approx 12 pm - 12am)
- 24 Best Airline to use from Perth to Amsterdam
- 25 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions