I am just wondering if anyone has ever stayed at the Hotel Metropole in Sliema, Malta before. I will be in Malta for three nights this July, the hotel looks the be good value and in a great position. It has a pool and air conditioning which should be great, as im expecting it to be very hot at this time of year. If anyone has stayed there i would be interested to know of your experiences.
Hotel Metropole, Sliema, Malta
- 1 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 2 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 3 Northern Italy
- 4 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 5 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 6 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 7 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 8 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 9 Has anyone used zstay.com? Are they reputable?
- 10 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 11 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 12 Rome & Southern Italy
- 13 Paris trip report
- 14 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 15 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 16 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 17 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 18 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 19 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 20 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 21 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 22 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 23 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 24 Istanbul in April
- 25 Need a focus/theme for trip