I am just wondering if anyone has ever stayed at the Hotel Metropole in Sliema, Malta before. I will be in Malta for three nights this July, the hotel looks the be good value and in a great position. It has a pool and air conditioning which should be great, as im expecting it to be very hot at this time of year. If anyone has stayed there i would be interested to know of your experiences.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek fuel cost
- 2 Madrid/Lisbon
- 3 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 4 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 5 Dog friendly hotels
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Killarney
- 8 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 Walking itinerary in England?
- 11 First time in Bulgaria
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 14 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 15 Self drive tour companies
- 16 Cambridge in May
- 17 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 18 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 19 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 20 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 21 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 22 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 23 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 24 Day trips from Florence
- 25 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback