I am just wondering if anyone has ever stayed at the Hotel Metropole in Sliema, Malta before. I will be in Malta for three nights this July, the hotel looks the be good value and in a great position. It has a pool and air conditioning which should be great, as im expecting it to be very hot at this time of year. If anyone has stayed there i would be interested to know of your experiences.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 2 인터넷카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 3 라이브카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 4 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 5 다모아바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 6 Luggage Storage
- 7 아시안바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 8 빅브라더카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 9 나인카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 10 LIsbon
- 11 강원랜드카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 12 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 13 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 14 Back from Paris
- 15 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 16 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 17 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 18 Another tipping question: concierges
- 19 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 20 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 21 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 25 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base