Well from friends Loftleider Hotel is real close to airport and only a 10 15 min drive downtown. I was also advised one of the better hotels. Will keep you posted.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 2 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 3 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 4 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 5 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 6 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 7 Paris to Italy
- 8 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 9 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 10 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 11 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 12 Spanish Medical Providers
- 13 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 14 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 Barcelona alternative
- 17 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 18 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 19 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 20 Road trip with our dog
- 21 Driving through Paris
- 22 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 23 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 24 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 25 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question