Well from friends Loftleider Hotel is real close to airport and only a 10 15 min drive downtown. I was also advised one of the better hotels. Will keep you posted.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tracking the Weather
- 2 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 3 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 6 Where to eat in Rome?
- 7 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 8 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 9 Italy travel plan help
- 10 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 11 Thinking about the Fjords
- 12 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 13 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 14 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 15 Alsace to Austria?
- 16 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 17 Budapest language lessons
- 18 Tours in Wales
- 19 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 20 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 21 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 22 barcelona neighborhood
- 23 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 24 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 25 Base in Rhine or Mosel?