Well from friends Loftleider Hotel is real close to airport and only a 10 15 min drive downtown. I was also advised one of the better hotels. Will keep you posted.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 무료바다이야기 ≪ 접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 3 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 4 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 5 2 weeks Europe trip
- 6 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 7 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 8 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 9 Transportation
- 10 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 11 4 days in Provence in early June
- 12 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 13 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 14 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 15 Leather goods in Florence
- 16 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 17 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 18 France Itinerary Advice
- 19 dinner jackets
- 20 Trip to Rome
- 21 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 22 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 23 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 SPB White Nights boat tours