Well from friends Loftleider Hotel is real close to airport and only a 10 15 min drive downtown. I was also advised one of the better hotels. Will keep you posted.
- 1 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 2 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia
- 3 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 4 Palio Parking
- 5 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 6 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 7 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 8 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 9 Oxford to Rye
- 10 Alacazar in Sevilla
- 11 restaurants suggestions for verona,venice,florence,and bologna?
- 12 Ideas 1 weeks in Croatia (in and out from Zagreb)
- 13 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 14 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 15 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 16 italy itinerary for comments
- 17 Italy trains: how to prebook, please?
- 18 Extra screening at immigration
- 19 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 20 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 21 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 22 Am I too fat too travel?
- 23 Hungary and Ukraine Fall 2013
- 24 Istanbul Hotels
- 25 3 week trip Western Turkey