Well from friends Loftleider Hotel is real close to airport and only a 10 15 min drive downtown. I was also advised one of the better hotels. Will keep you posted.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bring US appliances to Germany?
- 2 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 3 Hurry to France before it loses it's frenchness
- 4 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 5 Tuscany Trip
- 6 France is losing the core of its historic provincial towns
- 7 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 8 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 9 Where to go in Warsaw and Krakow?
- 10 12-14 nights enough ?
- 11 Updated Southern Croatia Trip (recommendations please)
- 12 5 Days in Bernese Oberland
- 13 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 14 Need help with my itinerary
- 15 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 16 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 17 Transpennine Express-Ticket/No Seat Res
- 18 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 19 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 20 Killarney
- 21 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 22 5 days northern spain, help us !
- 23 Salon de l’Agriculture in Paris: foods, cows, orchid and Swissman
- 24 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 25 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?