I'll be in Paris in August; so A/C is a factor. I'm considering a superior twin at the Regent or the BW Hotel Left Bank. I've read much about Le Regent here; but have found no reviews of the BW. Anyone have any experience with this hotel?
Hotel Le Regent vs. Best Western Hotel Left Bank
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 2 All Set To Go!!
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 5 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 6 France,Spain,Italy
- 7 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 8 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 9 Scotland November 2015
- 10 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 11 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 12 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 13 Which european city?
- 14 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 15 Portugal Trip
- 16 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 17 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 18 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 19 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 20 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 21 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 22 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 23 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 24 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 25 Luggage storage in Barcelona