I'll be in Paris in August; so A/C is a factor. I'm considering a superior twin at the Regent or the BW Hotel Left Bank. I've read much about Le Regent here; but have found no reviews of the BW. Anyone have any experience with this hotel?
Hotel Le Regent vs. Best Western Hotel Left Bank
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 American electrical gadgets
- 2 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 3 Spain tips beyond safety
- 4 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 5 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 6 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 7 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 8 Eating in France-two new books
- 9 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 10 seven days in Portugal
- 11 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 12 I need a haircut
- 13 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 14 What to wear
- 15 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 16 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 17 London neighborhood suggestions
- 18 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 19 1 week in Croatia
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 22 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 23 german rail ticket question
- 24 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 25 Where to buy Venice mask?