Is anyone familiar with the Hotel Krona in Domzale (just outside of Ljubljana)? We will be staying there for a few days in August, and I'm wondering if they have air conditioning in the rooms. Any other comments regarding this hotel would also be greatly appreciated.
Hotel Krona in Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 2 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 3 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 4 French Basque region
- 5 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 6 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 7 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 8 Italy Countryside
- 9 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 10 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 11 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 12 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 13 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 14 biking tours in Italy?
- 15 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 16 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 17 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 18 VISA question
- 19 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 20 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 21 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 22 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 23 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 24 France,Spain,Italy
- 25 Scotland November 2015