was just about to book this but will wait til i get the train tickets ( London)
This place is in Duncombe Place very central apparently and has good reviews
Does anyone know this area> any other recommendations?
want to be near the centre..as close as possible ...without getting close to any noisy pubs/clubs
(budget around 160pounds per night but less would be great)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train travel to and from Paris
- 2 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 3 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 4 Use of Train Tickets
- 5 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 6 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 7 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 8 First Trip to Paris
- 9 Andalucia Spain
- 10 Amsterdam and...?
- 11 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 12 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 13 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 14 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 15 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 16 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 17 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 18 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 19 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 20 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 21 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 22 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 23 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 24 Driving in Italy
- 25 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August