was just about to book this but will wait til i get the train tickets ( London)
This place is in Duncombe Place very central apparently and has good reviews
Does anyone know this area> any other recommendations?
want to be near the centre..as close as possible ...without getting close to any noisy pubs/clubs
(budget around 160pounds per night but less would be great)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/luxalo-beauty/
- 2 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 3 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 7 We're here!
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Where to enjoy Paris
- 10 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 11 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 12 10 days in Paris and......
- 13 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 14 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 15 Athens
- 16 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 17 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 18 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 19 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 20 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 21 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 22 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 23 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 24 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 25 Budapest & Prague