was just about to book this but will wait til i get the train tickets ( London)
This place is in Duncombe Place very central apparently and has good reviews
Does anyone know this area> any other recommendations?
want to be near the centre..as close as possible ...without getting close to any noisy pubs/clubs
(budget around 160pounds per night but less would be great)
Hotel in York England...Dean court..any opinions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 2 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 3 Southern Spain
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 6 Which european city?
- 7 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 8 Italy Countryside
- 9 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 10 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 11 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 12 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 13 Scotland November 2015
- 14 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 15 Germany in December 2015
- 16 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 17 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 18 Vegan in Germany?
- 19 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 20 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 21 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 22 biking tours in Italy?
- 23 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 24 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 25 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?