was just about to book this but will wait til i get the train tickets ( London)
This place is in Duncombe Place very central apparently and has good reviews
Does anyone know this area> any other recommendations?
want to be near the centre..as close as possible ...without getting close to any noisy pubs/clubs
(budget around 160pounds per night but less would be great)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 2 Venice
- 3 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 4 London 2For1 question
- 5 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 6 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 7 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 8 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 9 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 10 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 11 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 12 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 13 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 14 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 15 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 16 Porto and vicinity
- 17 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 18 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 19 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 20 Norway fjord
- 21 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 22 7 days in Greece
- 23 Italy
- 24 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 25 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk