was just about to book this but will wait til i get the train tickets ( London)
This place is in Duncombe Place very central apparently and has good reviews
Does anyone know this area> any other recommendations?
want to be near the centre..as close as possible ...without getting close to any noisy pubs/clubs
(budget around 160pounds per night but less would be great)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence sites in a day and a half? with guide?
- 2 Interlaken vs. Bern
- 3 Sarajevo ? Mostar ? How many days?
- 4 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 5 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks
- 6 Hotel Iturregi or Saiaz Getaria Hotel in Basque Region (Getaria)
- 7 Russia - GO or not?
- 8 stay in fuschl or St Wolfgang
- 9 Lucca Hotel Easy to get to Pisa Airport
- 10 restaurants near Grosvenor House
- 11 Best company for car hire in Padua
- 12 Advice on cell phone/options while traveling
- 13 The best hotel in Naples for last night in Italy!
- 14 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 15 Nine Cities in 9 months!
- 16 France and Spain: 14 days: no set plans, HELP!!!
- 17 Traveling in Europe before a study visa in Italy
- 18 Data Sim Card
- 19 Honeymoon to Italy/France "Two for the Road"
- 20 The First Thing You Do When You Land In Paris?
- 21 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 22 Direct SL train from Stockholm's Arlanda airport to the Central Station?
- 23 Valencia - Finally going and need advice
- 24 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 25 Traffic ticket from Italy was paid last year and now got another!!!