was just about to book this but will wait til i get the train tickets ( London)
This place is in Duncombe Place very central apparently and has good reviews
Does anyone know this area> any other recommendations?
want to be near the centre..as close as possible ...without getting close to any noisy pubs/clubs
(budget around 160pounds per night but less would be great)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advance Booking for Spain
- 2 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 3 Scotland Question
- 4 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 5 Norwegian air
- 6 London dining service charge
- 7 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 8 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 9 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 10 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 11 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 12 3 Wake-up calls
- 13 What clothes?
- 14 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 15 Mechlen or Leuven as a base city?
- 16 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 17 The Rain in Spain and more
- 18 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 19 When did an Italian postage stamp cost 0.52 euros
- 20 collecting tickets for early alhambra visit
- 21 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 22 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 23 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 24 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 25 London Paris