was just about to book this but will wait til i get the train tickets ( London)
This place is in Duncombe Place very central apparently and has good reviews
Does anyone know this area> any other recommendations?
want to be near the centre..as close as possible ...without getting close to any noisy pubs/clubs
(budget around 160pounds per night but less would be great)
Hotel in York England...Dean court..any opinions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 2 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 3 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 4 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 5 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 6 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 7 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 8 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 9 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 10 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 11 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 12 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 13 Olive Oil
- 14 Paris in 1 Day
- 15 Oslo in early Oct
- 16 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 17 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 18 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 19 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 20 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 21 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 22 Sunny September Trip Report
- 23 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 24 Transports in Santorini
- 25 Scotland Votes "No"