was just about to book this but will wait til i get the train tickets ( London)
This place is in Duncombe Place very central apparently and has good reviews
Does anyone know this area> any other recommendations?
want to be near the centre..as close as possible ...without getting close to any noisy pubs/clubs
(budget around 160pounds per night but less would be great)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 2 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 3 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 4 3-week Spain Itinerary, Feedback Please!
- 5 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 6 Sardinia for a week... Need suggestions please
- 7 One champagne tour in Reims
- 8 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 9 2 nights in Cinque Terre
- 10 Italian rail travel
- 11 Need help with Sightseeing Tours
- 12 First trip to Europe and going alone.
- 13 Copenhagen and Iceland
- 14 Paris Picture Overlays
- 15 Portugal Transportation
- 16 Plitvice Lakes: What Can I See in Two Hours?
- 17 Malpensa - Verona
- 18 Italy itinerary - activity suggestions
- 19 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 20 Need feedback... France to Italy
- 21 Greece after the Vote
- 22 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 23 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 24 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 25 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.