Hi I'm a solo traveller. I'll be visiting Vienna and Salzburg end of April.
I'm looking for a nice hotel with budget of less than €120. I'll be walking so I prefer hotels near attractions.
And also rooms with free wifi
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 2 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 3 2 weeks Europe trip
- 4 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 5 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 6 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 7 Transportation
- 8 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 9 4 days in Provence in early June
- 10 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 11 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 12 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 13 Leather goods in Florence
- 14 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 15 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 16 France Itinerary Advice
- 17 dinner jackets
- 18 Trip to Rome
- 19 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 20 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 21 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 22 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 23 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 24 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 25 Things to do in Montpellier