I booked a double room at Hotel Abbazia in Venice, 600 euros for 4 nights. I chose it over a more centrally located B &B because it is 200 euros cheaper. Has anyone stayed at this hotel? Is it too far from the main drag i.e. St. Mark's Sq, Rialto Mkt, etc? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 헬로우카지노☧→(『 JION.ZE.AM 』 )←☧슈퍼카지노
- 2 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 3 헬로카지노❧→(『 JION.ZE.AM 』 )←❧슈퍼카지노
- 4 레드카지노✯→(『 JION.ZE.AM 』 )←✯슈퍼카지노
- 5 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 Spain and South of France
- 9 Andalucia itinerary help
- 10 Santorini lodging
- 11 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 12 Germany family road trip help!
- 13 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 14 Overnight at Heathrow
- 15 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 16 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 17 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 18 Prague
- 19 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 20 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 21 9 days in London
- 22 Lyon
- 23 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 24 No Periods in British Written English!
- 25 Milan private guide