Happy New Year!
Since you have been helpful in the past, I was hoping I could get some great information for my honeymoon.
We are going to be spending part of our honeymoon in Tuscany and we love Brunello Wines. We are a young couple in our 30's and would like to stay in the Montalcino region.
Does anyone have any special hotels in that region that would be suitable for a honeymoon?
We are looking for 4-5 hotels and wineries in that region.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 2 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 3 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 4 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 5 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 6 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 7 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 8 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 9 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 10 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 11 Help required with Itinerary
- 12 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 13 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 14 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 15 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 16 Campervan in Croatia
- 17 Greek Islands (small)
- 18 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 19 Cell Phone Question
- 20 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 21 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 22 K-Day
- 23 UK Visa Help
- 24 Skye to Edinburgh
- 25 Provence best farmstays!!??