Happy New Year!
Since you have been helpful in the past, I was hoping I could get some great information for my honeymoon.
We are going to be spending part of our honeymoon in Tuscany and we love Brunello Wines. We are a young couple in our 30's and would like to stay in the Montalcino region.
Does anyone have any special hotels in that region that would be suitable for a honeymoon?
We are looking for 4-5 hotels and wineries in that region.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 2 We're here!
- 3 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 6 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 7 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 8 Swiss Travel Pass
- 9 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 10 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 11 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 12 Athens
- 13 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 14 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 15 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 16 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 17 Petrol in Greece
- 18 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 19 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 20 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices
- 21 Gyms in Paris-day passes?
- 22 Christmas markets still open after Dec 25?
- 23 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 24 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 25 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out