Will be traveling to Sevilla in February and I'm looking for recommendation of a hotel that's centrally located . I wouldn't want to pay more than 175 euros per night for a double. I've been looking at recommendations in Tripadvisor and every time I think I've found what I'm looking for it seems to have one of those "modern" rooms with the tub/ shower open/ exposed to the bedroom. I don't need hip, I need a normal modern bathroom, that's all.
Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 2 Scotland Trip Report
- 3 What tips can you give about packing?
- 4 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 5 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 6 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 7 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 8 Cordoba Overnight?
- 9 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 10 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 11 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 12 How the kids age calculated
- 13 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 14 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 15 Firt time VISA applicant
- 16 Uffizi Phone Number
- 17 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 Aix Provence
- 20 Sintra
- 21 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 22 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 23 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 24 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 25 Marseille vs. Genoa