Has anyone ever stayed at the Residenza Vaticana B&B. It is near to Lepanto station. The reviews were all positive but are we going to find that we are far from any of the sights in the city? Finding a reservation for October is very difficult this late.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 2 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 3 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 4 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 5 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 6 Where to enjoy Paris
- 7 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 8 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 9 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 12 Meteora for older folk
- 13 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 14 Versailles
- 15 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 16 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 17 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 18 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 19 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 20 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 21 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 22 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 23 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 24 Athens
- 25 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London