Has anyone ever stayed at the Residenza Vaticana B&B. It is near to Lepanto station. The reviews were all positive but are we going to find that we are far from any of the sights in the city? Finding a reservation for October is very difficult this late.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One day visit to Helsinki on a cruise ship
- 2 What to do in Stockholm for 4 hours
- 3 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 4 20 free days of Europe
- 5 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 6 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 7 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 8 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 9 Norfolk base
- 10 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 11 italy itinerary
- 12 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 13 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 14 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 15 Small town near Grenada?
- 16 Rome Rental Car
- 17 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 18 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 19 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 20 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 21 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 22 Czech Republic, Krakow & Budapest Trip Report
- 23 Berlin restaurant recs
- 24 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 25 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017