Has anyone ever stayed at the Residenza Vaticana B&B. It is near to Lepanto station. The reviews were all positive but are we going to find that we are far from any of the sights in the city? Finding a reservation for October is very difficult this late.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 2 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 3 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 4 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 7 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 8 Trip to Rome
- 9 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 10 Culinary scene in Vienna, Austria
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 12 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 13 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 14 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 15 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 16 Help required with Itinerary
- 17 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 18 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 19 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 20 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 21 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 22 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 23 Exchange: pros & cons?
- 24 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 25 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP