My husband and I are looking for a recommendation for a hotel in Prague. Location is most important, as we are only there 3 days and want to have easy access to walk around to all of the sites. Preferably 4 stars - we'd like to spend no more than $250 usd per night if possible. Thanks!
Hotel in Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 2 Pousadas
- 3 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 4 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 5 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 6 Amsterdam restaurants
- 7 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 8 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 9 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 10 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 11 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 12 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 13 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 14 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 15 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 16 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 17 Is Capri overrated?
- 18 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 19 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 20 9 days in switzerland
- 21 Train des Pignes
- 22 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 23 Has anyone used Hop Airlines?
- 24 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 25 Scotland