My husband and I are looking for a recommendation for a hotel in Prague. Location is most important, as we are only there 3 days and want to have easy access to walk around to all of the sites. Preferably 4 stars - we'd like to spend no more than $250 usd per night if possible. Thanks!
Hotel in Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 2 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 3 scotland trave;
- 4 One night in Paris- where to stay?
- 5 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 6 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 7 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 8 Please help me plan my trip!
- 9 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 10 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 11 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 12 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 13 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 14 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 15 Apartment services for Barcelona and Pamplona
- 16 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 17 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 18 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 19 Choosing countries for an 18 day trip
- 20 Sorting out my travel Days in Italy
- 21 Classical Music Concert in Vienna
- 22 Porto to Salamanca
- 23 QUICK TOUR IN IRELAND -- WANT TO EXTEND A FEW DAYS -- SUGGESTIONS?
- 24 Traveling after Dublin
- 25 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted