My husband and I are looking for a recommendation for a hotel in Prague. Location is most important, as we are only there 3 days and want to have easy access to walk around to all of the sites. Preferably 4 stars - we'd like to spend no more than $250 usd per night if possible. Thanks!
Hotel in Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Food Tour
- 2 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 3 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 4 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 5 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 6 I dream of Europe
- 7 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 8 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 9 First Time to UK since 2001
- 10 Help with England/Wales tour
- 11 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 12 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 13 Autumn in Paris
- 14 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 15 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 16 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 17 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 18 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 19 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 20 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 21 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 22 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 23 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 24 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 25 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...