My husband and I are looking for a recommendation for a hotel in Prague. Location is most important, as we are only there 3 days and want to have easy access to walk around to all of the sites. Preferably 4 stars - we'd like to spend no more than $250 usd per night if possible. Thanks!
Hotel in Prague
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 2 Dresden Train Station
- 3 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 4 Italian Lakes gardens
- 5 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 6 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 9 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 11 London for Christmas
- 12 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 13 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 14 More help with housing in Puglia
- 15 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 16 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 17 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 18 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 19 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 20 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 21 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 River cruises
- 23 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 24 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 25 Week in Interlaken at end of February