My husband and I are looking for a recommendation for a hotel in Prague. Location is most important, as we are only there 3 days and want to have easy access to walk around to all of the sites. Preferably 4 stars - we'd like to spend no more than $250 usd per night if possible. Thanks!
Hotel in Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 2 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 3 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 4 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 5 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 6 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 7 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 8 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 9 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 10 Day Trips from Nice
- 11 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 12 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 13 Madrid: City Views
- 14 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 15 How much luggage?????
- 16 Cornwall or Paris?
- 17 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 18 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 19 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 22 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 23 100 years of French gratitude
- 24 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 25 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?