My husband and I are looking for a recommendation for a hotel in Prague. Location is most important, as we are only there 3 days and want to have easy access to walk around to all of the sites. Preferably 4 stars - we'd like to spend no more than $250 usd per night if possible. Thanks!
Hotel in Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 2 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 3 England in 7 days
- 4 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 5 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 6 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 7 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 8 Dordogne markets
- 9 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 10 Best means of travel from Prague to Krakow and Krakow to Budapest
- 11 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 12 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 13 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 14 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 15 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 16 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 17 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 18 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 19 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 20 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 21 Rocamaxour
- 22 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 23 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 24 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 25 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May