My husband and I are looking for a recommendation for a hotel in Prague. Location is most important, as we are only there 3 days and want to have easy access to walk around to all of the sites. Preferably 4 stars - we'd like to spend no more than $250 usd per night if possible. Thanks!
Hotel in Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 2 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 3 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 4 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 5 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 6 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass
- 7 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 8 Istanbul water
- 9 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 10 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 11 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 12 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 13 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 14 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 15 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 16 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 17 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 18 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 19 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 20 Day Trips from Nice
- 21 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 22 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 23 Madrid: City Views
- 24 How much luggage?????
- 25 Cornwall or Paris?