My husband and I are looking for a recommendation for a hotel in Prague. Location is most important, as we are only there 3 days and want to have easy access to walk around to all of the sites. Preferably 4 stars - we'd like to spend no more than $250 usd per night if possible. Thanks!
Hotel in Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 2 Avignon to London?
- 3 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 4 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 5 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 6 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 9 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 10 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 11 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 12 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 13 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 14 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 15 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 16 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 17 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 18 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 19 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 20 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 21 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 24 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 25 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014