My husband and I are looking for a recommendation for a hotel in Prague. Location is most important, as we are only there 3 days and want to have easy access to walk around to all of the sites. Preferably 4 stars - we'd like to spend no more than $250 usd per night if possible. Thanks!
Hotel in Prague
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 2 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 3 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 5 Traveling within Italy
- 6 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 9 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 10 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 11 Madrid to Sevilla
- 12 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 13 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 14 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 15 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 16 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 17 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 18 Family European winter holiday
- 19 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 20 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 21 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 22 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 23 Euro Train
- 24 Travel by train or bus
- 25 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome