My husband and I are looking for a recommendation for a hotel in Prague. Location is most important, as we are only there 3 days and want to have easy access to walk around to all of the sites. Preferably 4 stars - we'd like to spend no more than $250 usd per night if possible. Thanks!
Hotel in Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mama Mia Italy!
- 2 Bike touring in France
- 3 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 4 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 5 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 6 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 7 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 8 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 9 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 10 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 11 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 12 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 13 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 14 Majorca - where to stay?
- 15 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 16 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 17 Dordogne in October
- 18 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 19 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 20 Does this sound feasible?
- 21 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 22 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 23 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 24 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 25 Lake Como in October- when does season change