we are torn between these hotels, what is most important to us is a nice balcony with a great view, would like a pool but not a must, and thinking that the view towards town is the postcard view. I am hesitant to stay in the town with the opposing view?
These are our options we are torn between: please would love opinions and if we are missing a great option? this is our 10 year anniversary wihtout our kids so want this leg of trip fo r4 nights to be really special
Hotel Marincanto - but only honeymoon suite w indoor jacuzzi available and is lower to beach and more expensive that the other rooms and not many reviews on it
Eden Roc - deluxe junior suite with jacuzzi
hotel palazzo murat - special deluxe double room with 2 balconies in historical wing overlooking sea
Hotel Poseidon - in superior junior suite or funny room (not suite)
Hotel Onda Verde - in priano
Il san pietro di positano - but really is way out of our price range? is it worth it?
hotel buca di bacco - but feel this is low and too close to the beach
thank you kindly
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 2 Belgium for the 1st time
- 3 http://www.supplementoffers.org/intelleral/
- 4 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 5 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 6 Lose Weight And Which It Stays Off Simply By Tips!
- 7 http://fitnesssteer.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 8 Jack the Ripper Tour and Regent Palace Hotel
- 9 11 days in Andalusia
- 10 Norway Route to take for Self driving
- 11 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 12 Should we go to Vienna?
- 13 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 14 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 15 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 16 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 17 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 18 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 19 norway self-drive itinerary
- 20 Loire Valley itinerary
- 21 Paris - Phantom - Theatre Mogador Fire
- 22 Iceland trip report
- 23 February in Florence
- 24 Ronda to Seville
- 25 Europe Itinerary