we are torn between these hotels, what is most important to us is a nice balcony with a great view, would like a pool but not a must, and thinking that the view towards town is the postcard view. I am hesitant to stay in the town with the opposing view?
These are our options we are torn between: please would love opinions and if we are missing a great option? this is our 10 year anniversary wihtout our kids so want this leg of trip fo r4 nights to be really special
Hotel Marincanto - but only honeymoon suite w indoor jacuzzi available and is lower to beach and more expensive that the other rooms and not many reviews on it
Eden Roc - deluxe junior suite with jacuzzi
hotel palazzo murat - special deluxe double room with 2 balconies in historical wing overlooking sea
Hotel Poseidon - in superior junior suite or funny room (not suite)
Hotel Onda Verde - in priano
Il san pietro di positano - but really is way out of our price range? is it worth it?
hotel buca di bacco - but feel this is low and too close to the beach
thank you kindly
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 base for Andalucia
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 4 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 5 Windsor Castle
- 6 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 7 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 8 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 9 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 10 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 11 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 12 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 13 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 14 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 15 4 nights in Sardinia
- 16 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?
- 17 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 18 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 19 "Too Much Cows"
- 20 Matera tour guide wanted
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 23 Moscow, Russia shopping
- 24 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 25 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest