we are torn between these hotels, what is most important to us is a nice balcony with a great view, would like a pool but not a must, and thinking that the view towards town is the postcard view. I am hesitant to stay in the town with the opposing view?
These are our options we are torn between: please would love opinions and if we are missing a great option? this is our 10 year anniversary wihtout our kids so want this leg of trip fo r4 nights to be really special
Hotel Marincanto - but only honeymoon suite w indoor jacuzzi available and is lower to beach and more expensive that the other rooms and not many reviews on it
Eden Roc - deluxe junior suite with jacuzzi
hotel palazzo murat - special deluxe double room with 2 balconies in historical wing overlooking sea
Hotel Poseidon - in superior junior suite or funny room (not suite)
Hotel Onda Verde - in priano
Il san pietro di positano - but really is way out of our price range? is it worth it?
hotel buca di bacco - but feel this is low and too close to the beach
thank you kindly
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and Normandy
- 2 Sicily Beach Resort
- 3 France Study Abroad
- 4 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 5 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 6 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 7 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 8 International drivers permit
- 9 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 10 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 11 Two days in Rome
- 12 Classical Tour of Albania
- 13 First visit to London
- 14 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 15 Anniversary trip to France
- 16 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 17 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 18 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 19 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 20 London is it worth it?
- 21 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 22 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 23 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 24 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 25 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon