we are torn between these hotels, what is most important to us is a nice balcony with a great view, would like a pool but not a must, and thinking that the view towards town is the postcard view. I am hesitant to stay in the town with the opposing view?
These are our options we are torn between: please would love opinions and if we are missing a great option? this is our 10 year anniversary wihtout our kids so want this leg of trip fo r4 nights to be really special
Hotel Marincanto - but only honeymoon suite w indoor jacuzzi available and is lower to beach and more expensive that the other rooms and not many reviews on it
Eden Roc - deluxe junior suite with jacuzzi
hotel palazzo murat - special deluxe double room with 2 balconies in historical wing overlooking sea
Hotel Poseidon - in superior junior suite or funny room (not suite)
Hotel Onda Verde - in priano
Il san pietro di positano - but really is way out of our price range? is it worth it?
hotel buca di bacco - but feel this is low and too close to the beach
thank you kindly
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 2 Prague old town
- 3 Car rental between countries
- 4 26 days in Italy
- 5 Holland Itinerary
- 6 tablet
- 7 Train Ticket Help
- 8 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 9 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 10 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 11 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 12 Whirlwind trip!
- 13 Barcelona completely overrated
- 14 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 15 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 16 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 17 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 18 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 19 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 20 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 21 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 22 England and Wales by public transport
- 23 Rhine River Cruise
- 24 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 25 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017