we are torn between these hotels, what is most important to us is a nice balcony with a great view, would like a pool but not a must, and thinking that the view towards town is the postcard view. I am hesitant to stay in the town with the opposing view?
These are our options we are torn between: please would love opinions and if we are missing a great option? this is our 10 year anniversary wihtout our kids so want this leg of trip fo r4 nights to be really special
Hotel Marincanto - but only honeymoon suite w indoor jacuzzi available and is lower to beach and more expensive that the other rooms and not many reviews on it
Eden Roc - deluxe junior suite with jacuzzi
hotel palazzo murat - special deluxe double room with 2 balconies in historical wing overlooking sea
Hotel Poseidon - in superior junior suite or funny room (not suite)
Hotel Onda Verde - in priano
Il san pietro di positano - but really is way out of our price range? is it worth it?
hotel buca di bacco - but feel this is low and too close to the beach
thank you kindly
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 2 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 3 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 4 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 5 Naples or Genoa
- 6 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 7 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 8 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 9 Where to from Verona
- 10 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 11 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 12 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 13 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 14 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 15 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 16 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 17 Train passes
- 18 RENFE error message during payment
- 19 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 20 Munich-6 days in September
- 21 My First Trip to Europe...
- 22 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 23 Europe itinerary
- 24 Greece Experts
- 25 Europe itinerary review