we are torn between these hotels, what is most important to us is a nice balcony with a great view, would like a pool but not a must, and thinking that the view towards town is the postcard view. I am hesitant to stay in the town with the opposing view?
These are our options we are torn between: please would love opinions and if we are missing a great option? this is our 10 year anniversary wihtout our kids so want this leg of trip fo r4 nights to be really special
Hotel Marincanto - but only honeymoon suite w indoor jacuzzi available and is lower to beach and more expensive that the other rooms and not many reviews on it
Eden Roc - deluxe junior suite with jacuzzi
hotel palazzo murat - special deluxe double room with 2 balconies in historical wing overlooking sea
Hotel Poseidon - in superior junior suite or funny room (not suite)
Hotel Onda Verde - in priano
Il san pietro di positano - but really is way out of our price range? is it worth it?
hotel buca di bacco - but feel this is low and too close to the beach
thank you kindly
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Technical SUPP0RTCAre
- 2 Now to Madrid
- 3 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 4 3 days solo in London
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Chania
- 7 Edinbrugh
- 8 Berlin to ?
- 9 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 10 Hotels in Turin
- 11 Help on ancient history route
- 12 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 13 Studying art in English in venice
- 14 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 15 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 16 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 17 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 18 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 19 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 20 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 21 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 22 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 23 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 24 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 25 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?