we are torn between these hotels, what is most important to us is a nice balcony with a great view, would like a pool but not a must, and thinking that the view towards town is the postcard view. I am hesitant to stay in the town with the opposing view?
These are our options we are torn between: please would love opinions and if we are missing a great option? this is our 10 year anniversary wihtout our kids so want this leg of trip fo r4 nights to be really special
Hotel Marincanto - but only honeymoon suite w indoor jacuzzi available and is lower to beach and more expensive that the other rooms and not many reviews on it
Eden Roc - deluxe junior suite with jacuzzi
hotel palazzo murat - special deluxe double room with 2 balconies in historical wing overlooking sea
Hotel Poseidon - in superior junior suite or funny room (not suite)
Hotel Onda Verde - in priano
Il san pietro di positano - but really is way out of our price range? is it worth it?
hotel buca di bacco - but feel this is low and too close to the beach
thank you kindly
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 2 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 3 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 4 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 5 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 6 Paris Under Seige...
- 7 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 8 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 9 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 10 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 11 Retiring to Southern France
- 12 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 13 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 14 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 15 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 16 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 17 Brief trip report Naples
- 18 Advices about our itiniary
- 19 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 20 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 21 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 22 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 23 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 24 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 25 Private transportation