we are torn between these hotels, what is most important to us is a nice balcony with a great view, would like a pool but not a must, and thinking that the view towards town is the postcard view. I am hesitant to stay in the town with the opposing view?
These are our options we are torn between: please would love opinions and if we are missing a great option? this is our 10 year anniversary wihtout our kids so want this leg of trip fo r4 nights to be really special
Hotel Marincanto - but only honeymoon suite w indoor jacuzzi available and is lower to beach and more expensive that the other rooms and not many reviews on it
Eden Roc - deluxe junior suite with jacuzzi
hotel palazzo murat - special deluxe double room with 2 balconies in historical wing overlooking sea
Hotel Poseidon - in superior junior suite or funny room (not suite)
Hotel Onda Verde - in priano
Il san pietro di positano - but really is way out of our price range? is it worth it?
hotel buca di bacco - but feel this is low and too close to the beach
thank you kindly
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 2 Theater in London
- 3 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 4 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 5 Food in Positano
- 6 스위피 ▼ 접속 :≫sst39.com≪
- 7 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 8 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 9 스위피 ▼ 접속 :≫sst39.com≪
- 10 Katyn massacres
- 11 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 12 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 13 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 14 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 15 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 16 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 17 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 18 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 19 Ireland hotel questions
- 20 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 21 Italy
- 22 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 23 3 weeks in Spain
- 24 Emergencies in Ireland
- 25 If you had to choose one......