we are torn between these hotels, what is most important to us is a nice balcony with a great view, would like a pool but not a must, and thinking that the view towards town is the postcard view. I am hesitant to stay in the town with the opposing view?
These are our options we are torn between: please would love opinions and if we are missing a great option? this is our 10 year anniversary wihtout our kids so want this leg of trip fo r4 nights to be really special
Hotel Marincanto - but only honeymoon suite w indoor jacuzzi available and is lower to beach and more expensive that the other rooms and not many reviews on it
Eden Roc - deluxe junior suite with jacuzzi
hotel palazzo murat - special deluxe double room with 2 balconies in historical wing overlooking sea
Hotel Poseidon - in superior junior suite or funny room (not suite)
Hotel Onda Verde - in priano
Il san pietro di positano - but really is way out of our price range? is it worth it?
hotel buca di bacco - but feel this is low and too close to the beach
thank you kindly
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 2 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 3 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 4 2 Days in Bologna
- 5 Spain student visa/ travel questions
- 6 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 7 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 8 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 9 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 10 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 11 First Time Europe Trip
- 12 Cordoba to Madrid airport?
- 13 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 14 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 15 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 16 Cordoba or Granada?
- 17 Hostel Advice
- 18 Munich, Germany
- 19 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 20 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 21 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 22 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 23 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 24 Planning Europe itinerary
- 25 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour