Will be in Porto for 2 nights in July. After Porto renting a car which is on R.ANTONIO BESSA LEITE near the highway. Would like to stay somewhere central in Porto but worried about being able to drive car rental to hotel and then load/unload in front of hotel. Would like to stay in something of 4 or 5 star quality. Have looked at Infante Sagres, Grand Hotel, Teatro, etc. Any recommendations?
Hotel in Porto for 2 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scottish Passport
- 2 Eleanor's Pages
- 3 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 4 Europe in winter
- 5 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 6 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 7 Barcelona free tours??
- 8 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 9 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 10 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 11 Budapest Parliament Tickets Online
- 12 Viator.com in Turkey
- 13 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 14 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 15 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 16 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 17 Italy tours
- 18 Air France strike
- 19 Madrid has much less to offer than Barcelona...
- 20 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 23 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 24 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 25 London: Queen's Palace Guard Strikes Own Beat...