I am traveling to Paris for the first time. I will arrive mid-day on March 16th and leave at mid-day on March 18th. I'm just stopping in Paris on my way back to the U.S. from Tunisia. I'm looking for a cheap, safe hotel in a walkable neighborhood. I'm a woman traveling alone and I don't speak French. (I just ordered a phrasebook and downloaded a translating app to my phone.) Can you recommend suitable hotels that are easy to reach from the airport?
Hotel in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 2 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 3 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 4 Foie gras, redux
- 5 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 6 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 7 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 8 Train to Airport in Venice
- 9 Golfing in Ireland
- 10 Day trips from Seville
- 11 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 12 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 13 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 14 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 15 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 16 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 17 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 18 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 19 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 20 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 21 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 22 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 23 Airport to Piraeus
- 24 Trieste and Koper
- 25 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace