I am traveling to Paris for the first time. I will arrive mid-day on March 16th and leave at mid-day on March 18th. I'm just stopping in Paris on my way back to the U.S. from Tunisia. I'm looking for a cheap, safe hotel in a walkable neighborhood. I'm a woman traveling alone and I don't speak French. (I just ordered a phrasebook and downloaded a translating app to my phone.) Can you recommend suitable hotels that are easy to reach from the airport?
Hotel in Paris
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 4 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 5 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 8 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 9 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 10 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 11 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 12 Spain - Andalucia
- 13 Gogartys, Dublin
- 14 After Helsinki, where to next?
- 15 Europe with young teens
- 16 Medieval Tallinn
- 17 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 18 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 19 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 20 London – five days with two teen boys
- 21 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 22 Euro Train
- 23 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 24 15 days in Europe,
- 25 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain