Looking for recommendations for a hotel in Paris for 2 nights --- August 11-12, 2013 for 2 adults. Would like to be near the train station (heading to Italy on the morning of the 13th). Do not really know the areas/districts in Paris -- but are planning to visit the usual Paris attractions....Eiffel Tower, boat cruise on seine, Arc de Triompe, etc.. No issue with taking the Metro.... Something under $200CDN per night would be great! If possible!
Hotel in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 2 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 3 Travel with Teens
- 4 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 5 Reims for a day
- 6 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 7 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 8 I think this is a scam!
- 9 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 10 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 11 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 12 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 13 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 14 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 17 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 18 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 19 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 20 What are the best places to see in England
- 21 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 22 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 23 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 24 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 25 Estonia Amber