Trying to finalize plans for our Italy trip. We are planning on spending our last two nights in Rome. We are looking for a hotel or B & B for about $150 per night. We are flying out in the morning at 9:30 am. Is the train the best way to get to the airport? Should we stay near the Train station? Thanks in advance!
Hotel in or near Rome around $150?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport ATMs
- 2 Three ferries to Mull
- 3 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 4 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 5 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 6 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 7 Southern Spain
- 8 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 9 Story of the German Christmas star
- 10 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 11 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 12 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 13 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 14 driving in france with kids
- 15 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 16 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 17 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 18 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 19 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 20 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 21 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 22 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 23 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 24 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 25 GuideAdvisor, beware!!