Hi, will be staying in Naples for 2 1/2 days. Have enough points to stay free at the Renaissance Hotel Mediterraneo. The location is very good, but reviews are very mixed.
Any thoughts? rather use points if I could.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 2 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 3 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 4 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 5 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 8 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 9 We're here!
- 10 10 days in Paris and......
- 11 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 12 Moving to Italy
- 13 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 14 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 15 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 18 Spain in July
- 19 Rick Steves Alternatives
- 20 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 21 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 22 Planning an independent tour of UK mid-2017
- 23 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 24 Swiss Travel Pass
- 25 BritRail pass - 1st or 2nd class?