Hi, will be staying in Naples for 2 1/2 days. Have enough points to stay free at the Renaissance Hotel Mediterraneo. The location is very good, but reviews are very mixed.
Any thoughts? rather use points if I could.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi or Positano
- 2 Train from Lille to Delft
- 3 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 4 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 5 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 6 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 7 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 8 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 9 Spain/France/Italy/UK
- 10 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 11 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 12 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 13 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 14 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 15 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 16 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 17 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 18 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 19 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 20 First Time Europe Trip
- 21 Poland in September
- 22 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 23 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 24 Romantic Restaurants in Venice?
- 25 Tour or independent