Hi, will be staying in Naples for 2 1/2 days. Have enough points to stay free at the Renaissance Hotel Mediterraneo. The location is very good, but reviews are very mixed.
Any thoughts? rather use points if I could.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few last minute questions
- 2 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 3 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 4 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 5 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 6 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 7 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 8 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 9 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 10 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 11 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 12 Stay away from EF Tours
- 13 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 14 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 15 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 16 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 17 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 18 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 19 Croatia: Zagreb to Dubrovnik HELP
- 20 Antwerp Tram
- 21 Trip report European honeymoon
- 22 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 23 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 24 Day trip from Split to Hvar - to Stari Grad or Hvar City?
- 25 Alhambra