we will be flying out of Milan and would like to book a nice hotel reasonably near Malpensa
airport that would be in an interesting area for us to explore for a day and nite? also if there is a suggested restaurant to tractoria in that area that you could suggest, that would be a plus.
we do love Italian food a lot!
thank you for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트추천≪♨≫boo90.com≪♨≫바카라게임규칙
- 2 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 3 Hotels in Turin
- 4 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 5 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 6 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 7 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Help on ancient history route
- 10 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 11 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 12 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 13 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 14 Best Viking Sites
- 15 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 16 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 17 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 18 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 19 Greece
- 20 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 21 Paris advice with kids
- 22 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 23 tickets for Wimbledon
- 24 Chania
- 25 Iceland car rental agencies